your wife chatting around

Not a solution …
Mobile Phones are the source of all this Evil … :smiley:

It actually works. Children successfully keep women busy. If there’s a few mischievous teenagers here, a tantrum hell of a toddler over there and an needy newborn on the other corner, that woman wouldn’t find to even breath.

Such a response only justifys your inability to comprehend logic…it’s called Imbecile Syndrome, it’s hereditary too

“Kukuliwo bibi is as inevitable as the sun rising” ~Bryan Kiriamiti {circa 2021}

Assuming you have kids na umenawa mikono, then that’s what you should focus on.
“Wacha kukimbiza senye mzee, itakutoa kamasi” ~Mzee @Abba

Tell me the logic behind people not getting married anymore you dunder head. So people will just be impregnating whomever and whoever they find in a brothel? You’re asking why he even got married in the first place, how would you expect him to have children if he wanted one you moron?
Don’t just dismiss it, I want you to tell me how the species would be propagated in the first place without marriage you retard.

If I had half your defect genes I would actually try to explain my approach in such worded statements but let me massage your ego for fúcks sake.
What are the benefits of accommodating another human being in your life in the name of marriage?
There are more important things to focus on which you probably don’t relate to than sheer whims from women.

You have totally escaped my question by asking another you idiot.
Well the benefits of marriage are that children will get to be born in a stable environment that will make them successfully develop both physically and mentally.
Is it because you were born outside wedlock that you are promoting that idea to boost your pathetic ego? Answer my question this time you miserable human.

Well another one aspiring to prove his point so bad
Ok…get married to a woman,screw that aging mass of flesh every single night after we’re done with her,bear little brats,provide or do whatever people call that nowdays…then try to accomplish as a man your purpose in life… then bring a hekaya…anyway a faggot and wisdom are soon parted

Again you have completely avoided my question. You sound like someone born at a brothel and dumped at a garbage disposal place if you ask me. Do you even know who your dad is?
Fuck off.

I avoided the question because as you can already deduce I have no regard for simpletons like you…get better informed come backs not this out of wedlock stuff and brothels shít…Really curious at the kind of brats you’d actually aspire to raise…
Your mind is insufficiently cultivated to comprehend my meaning

Look into that mirror, that ugly seething smelly cunt is you. You cannot afford to approach a woman any more that’s why you decide to either buy sex, jerk off infront of your PC or be a homo and hate monger. For your info nigger MGTOW has got nothing to do with you African, you like copycating everything a White man does even their most savagely idiotic ambitions.
This photo sums you up.
And thanks for going MGTOW at least you won’t propagate your weak ugly and mental retardation genes to your kids. They will hate themselves for it.
I’m out.

[ATTACH=full]342144[/ATTACH]

Your determination is quite admirable to prove your faggót ideology…
So I am dealing with a relationship guru…fúck…you should have mentioned to avoid all this misunderstanding
Anyway I suggest you get informed concerning people who give 0 fúcks.

This is you in a nutshell pig. That faggot ideology it is you guys who are breeding it.
[ATTACH=full]342149[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]342146[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]342157[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

Holy fuck. You even give responses of an adolescent girl. You are the literal male version of a feminist. So how much do you sell that ass? I could do some advertising for you.

And you sir are the original blueprint to one miserable life, likely as a result of defective sheath resulting in leakage…
No I don’t sell ass, I’ll respectfully turn down your offer

You’re proud of being MGTOW? You have no idea they are just a group of the lowest betas who think they’re Alphas and use things that never happened to them to explain why they are unlovable shitbags.
If you’re really going your own way, why be a whiney fag about it? I go my own way, I just ignore bitches, but I don’t go online crying like a bitch.
Annihilation is too good for you guys.

Y’all bitching over getting marriage on not in 2021. Fúck!!?