Yule jamaa amepewa sweep

From Moi he learned visionary politics, from Kibaki he learned progressive politics and from President Uhuru he learnt development politics. Those three, visionary, progressive and development politics is what Kenya wants more than ever. Since he came from a humble background, talking to people and masses is natural for a self made politician.

5 Likes

As for Vision, you are right. He has never offered himself to run for Presidency and made it to the ballot paper; it means the guy knows what he is planning for and will go for it once all the pieces fall in place. Look at Kalonzo, Mudavadi and Raila who have been on the ballot prematurely or without calculation. He also got to know from Moi how MONEY moves hills and mountains in Kenya. His businesses are legit, some even on loan. He uses kickbacks and deals to progress politically by buying opponents and keeping them, and being philanthropic on the weekends. I think he learnt from Kibaki how to stay firm and aloof when dealing with and pissing off the opposition. He should have also borrowed from Kibaki’s vitendo not just talk. From Raila, he knows when to cause trouble. I tend to think he is in Jubilee strategically, and he has a Plan B should things go bad. Now that Jubilee is solid, he needs to keep friends close and perceived enemies even closer. Munya, Rutto, Keter, Sudi, Gideon and Namwamba are all in. He needs to target Joho & Keneth, and he is in kabisa.

2 Likes

31st Dec 2021 ndio ataacha kupiga watu masweep. He will start playing the good cop while his deputy to be will play the bad cop.

2 Likes

Kenneth???

Eti? Again political wizard. Ngai fafa,
Seriously you cannot tell a person that. No hate speech, no matusi, no person named ! But message put through loud and clear. His presidency will begin well not sure how it will end.

Also notable he plays the humble card. I used to be kym, I am hustler, today ‘Mimi ndio nilienda ku manga manga pale odm’. He is the under dog every wanjiku can relate to.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D