Zakayo is pressing the right button..Mama responds

are kenyatta businesses legit ?, highlight on where Ruto will start ? okay, he started on matters taxes, and the first family is asking to be served with their noncompliance, what’s taking so long ?

Tutapambana na hii mambo hadi mwisho. No rest for the wicked

Hizi mashamba mnaotea za Kenyatta, zitakuwa ngumu kuzichukuwa constitutionally.

All Kenyatta family businesses are parasitic kuanzia brookside(apa tu karibu na kwao githunguri ilibidii wafungue dairy yao ndio maziwa iwasaidie…place watu huuzia maziwa brookside ni place hawana options) ncba(wakati ilikuwa CBA they actually bought a lot to park all the tududus walikuwa wamedanganya the first uber drivers wataomoka nazo) nothing the Kenyatta family touches helps the common mwananchi ni Kama tu JSKS na kuku zake anauzianga kenchick akijidai ye ni hustler…let Kenya burn as long as its not the poor against each other or tribalism…hustler vs neo colonialists is the next battle ground

Are these moral issues or matters to do with crime ? How will they be addressed constitutionally ? That’s what I’m trying to understand.

The Bible says that anyone who goes harassing widows and orphans is cursed. JSKS should read biblia and repent his sins. It is a big shame for someone to go harassing a widow whose husband died in 1978. Only a mad man would do that.

Exodus 22:22
You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child.

You mean like they way we changed the last one?

Shurrup. In my village farmers were pouring their milk before Brookside came and put milk coolers and assured them 40 bob a litre farm gate price. Before then KCC was buying milk once a week at 35 bob, the other 6 days mnamwaga maziwa. Brookside imetusaidia sana.

During the final days of his reign, mlevi wa pombe na bangi stepped on Nabiis toes, Gachaguas, judiciary and finally Wanjikus, confirm the latter from the comments section on any post touching the negative deeds done by the selfish ivory sellers/massive land grabbers/ tax evaders/ public properties thieves/ monopolists etc. Wao ndio chanzo cha inequalities na mahangaiko ya wakenya.
[ATTACH=full]494216[/ATTACH]
The recent childish action from the Kenyattas to use the non reasoning Rao to destabilise the gov’t ndicho kilitia msumari moto kwenye kidonda.

From now onwards, kenyattas ride will not be that smooth, the ground will be neutral for all players. KODI LAZIMA ILIPWE.

In Kikuyu we say “ukiona chura kubwa inaruka mchana, ujue mtoni kumewaka moto” she’s feeling the heat.

In my humble opinion private institutions should pay a fee to the government for armed security. The government spent money on their training and they deserve compensation. No developed country in the world provides free armed security to private businesses. It would be unthinkable

Sema kujitokeza. She flew back from Europe to coast coz of the pressed button.

Mama Ngina dares KRA to sell her property over tax row | Nation

This time round watatii, they abused thurakus support n sasa cendro ppl r not even supporting them any more.

Mama Ngina is in agreement with these, the question here is, why is Nabii with his outfit exexuting these in bunge la wanainchi , instead of using constitutional offices at his disposal ?

Add another column of tax owned ?

Still updating…

Once everything comes into perspective, mtasema ‘leave the Kenyattas alone’, a rising tide lifts all boats .
Last week, you opened the milk market for Uganda to flood .ke with their imported milk, a good move to destabilize the Kenyatta’s milk empire, but then, where does that leave the local milk farmer ?
Moi in his quest to destory the Kikuyu oligarchs, ended up destroying whole sectors of the economy, including those that his countrymen relied on.
The Kenyattas have the expertise and resources to relocate their milk establishment to any country in the region or sub-sahara africa, what does that milk farmer in Nyahururu, Githunguri or Nandi hills have ? Next is land, is Nabii and his Government have what it takes to tackle the land issue in .ke ? Once that can of worms is opened , who else will be affected ?

Konyagi has always made such blunders that have gotten us here.
Sasa apambane na hizo blunders zake akiwa inje. We always said amalize aende.
Old lady is mad at kababa for giving in and allowing defeat

I thought you had the facts.

It will be made public soon. I can bet on this.

Tutangoja. I’m keenly following it up.

Hii ni theory, Brookside’s growth started with 4k litres/day n grew with minimal compe n family power n royalty from thurakus, Konyagi abused these, now we have a lot of players in the industry n they no longer enjoy the monopoly.