Zali la mentali

Haha…Si Cambodian wa Kenya. Unaona hata ni ngamia sasa natukanwa nazo nitatoa wapi Cambodian wa ukweli.

Anaongea na karis sio wewe, I think umemblock

Weh I was to say,…:smiley: Lakini kwa hii game mwanaume ni kukosa ego hadi upewe vitu. Nyenyekea vilivyo…apologize even when you’re not wrong and good things will happen to you. :D:D:p

The easiest way to get laid is to ask a lady what you need to do to get laid and then do the inverse. Sasa flip the table on this @Purple’s advice

Nilikuwa nimechanganyikiwa . Karis I think I blocked that mofo siku ya kwanza.

You say that a lot but you’ve never been on receiving end of madharau ya dame una-like. Inabidi na wewe unamea pembe unamwonesha hatoshi mboga…atajileta tu polepole.

Asii! Never ever ask such a ridiculous question. :eek::D:D

Vile amejileta saa hii…haha lakini lazima dame aringe kidogo ama you guys think she’s ‘easy.’

I find it immature to insult a woman for rejecting you ,so if that is what you did, conoka muno
Wachana nayeye, usikue ati anakulenga alafu when she calls you go running anakubeba wana go for the new one

simple, women hate it when you are vibing her friend and not her. my ex of many days came without pants when she realized am vibing one of her enemies. and so dairing in the process of make out she told me she could not iamgine me puting dick in that other girl, too bad, i had already done so but she was not sure of that bit.

[ATTACH=full]108245[/ATTACH]
what dis ‘ere yout’ a’ talk 'bout?

Huyo mwache tu.