Zambezi chronicles nimeland kwa hii shithole ya president Edgar

he he,sasa kam huku ndio inaitwa vumbistan ,huku itaitwaje

ulisema kutafuta past threads mtu hufanyaje?

If you can remember the keywords used in the thread, google them then add “kenyatalk.com” after the saiid keywords. You will narrow down Google’s search to mostly this godforsaken forum

Kuna time niliishi Lusaka -Chibolya. Had a rough time .Was in transit to south

If you drink beer utaona hii ya Kenya its childsplay. Those people drink mbaya sana

Leta hekaya complete,member since October 29th 2015 with only 42 messages,unatunyounya damu huku omwami.

:D:D:D:D

Wait, wait? The CIA thing that you keep pulling is a simple Google trick? Adding "site:www… after keywords searches results in that specific site. I knew that.

I kinda thought yours was some CIA kinda stuff. I always imagined you running scripts and commands on the terminal to come up with the links. How disappointing!
It works though!

:D:D

[ATTACH=full]155818[/ATTACH] They have been put at the entrance of every shop coz of the recent cholera outbreak.

[ATTACH=full]155820[/ATTACH] power of the kwacha

ingia kwa hoteli itisha Nshima . Ukishikwa na cholera baki huko

The currency was recently debased after taking quite a beating in the money market. Reason for those rates. It peaked at 6000 Kwacha to the dollardue to low commodity/copper prices before being debased

Dr @luther akifika Zambezi anajiita hivi?

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D @pamba Sio kwa ubaya Afande. Mimi huwa ghost tangu enzi za Klist.

Angusha hekaya na sio tafadhali!!!

Very true. pub zao wanaziita Tarven zimetapakaa kila mahali .Hao mafala ni walevi 24/7. Place nlikuwa makunguru zilikuwa zinaning’ang’ania ati mi ni Foreigner

Wapi picture za cbd,Buildings etc. @Purple kuja patie huyu tips za kupiga picha.

Hiyo kazi wacha turushie msito @Riva

Sawa.