Zari Hassan

SJ ladies are in business…and even so the moment you start offering her emotional support,she will stick to you like glue…

1 Like

@Unicorn ,in all seriousness and with no malice: Are you married?
Nauliza tu juu you don`t come across as someone with any experience of living with a partner in a marriage.I think you are lost in the romance of what a marriage should be but believe you me,ata wale watu wanapendana and are totally committed to each other bado they face the same reality that i will now tell you as a not so young man with 3 baby mommas and ten years of marriage behind me:
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS HAVE AN EXPIRY DATE.
It may be 2 months for one couple and be 55 years for another.
Either that or it turns into suffering which alot of our parents are going through because they are bound in A marriage by the fear and taboo of walking away from one.

You know, that’s the problem right there…the other day wanaweke wanapiga simu kwa maina kageni kusema pesa ni lazima…you ladies even come up with slogans like “no romance without finance”. You women love naija movies and she was basically living that life…na sasa unasema hakupewa kitu chochote…ebu mtetee tuskie

Hahaha, i think you’re just to console yourself because of you know what…

You know who comes up with such slogans? A lazy average woman. The kind that think that they need a man to support them financially.Why do you think a financially independent woman leaves her “comfort zone” to be with a man? In the eyes of everyone else, she has everything that money can buy including a dildo…

Most men who treat their wives/gfs with material things do so to overcompensate for their inadequacies. FACT.

Bado haujajibu swali:are you married or not…Yes or No?

Hajaolewa…sema ile ulikuwa useme sasa

@Unicorn are you married?

Tumetomba nyanya pale Good hope, 40 kwangu ni teenie

heehehehh No wonder!
Good fucking LUCK!!!

Jamaneni:D:D:D:D

Your reality is not necessarily anyone else’s. Watu wako tofauti sana mboss.

Does she know about your other relationship, with your front limbs.

Please share your reality with us because unless people like you share their “realities” (hoping they are real and not fantasies) the rest of us lost souls will remain lost.

HIZO GARI NAZIREPOSSES ZOTE NA KUMKAMUA KWA MKIA BEFORE KICKING HER OUT NA KUOA CORAZON KWAMBOKA

1 Like

Madea …ope si matusi …wht if they’re not thea …can i consult uas ??

UNICORK THE INTERNATIONAL DICK SAMPLER

She is on Citizen Tv. She is cuter on photos…still dry fry

meaning you are 18yrs old??smh!