Zimbabwe cyclone...This is new for Africa...

What’s funny is the fact that we live on a planet that’s been experiencing change ever since the atmosphere formed. Earth warming up was expected but the kind that takes place in hundreds of thousands of years. As expected, once us, humans, got better at… well… not dying, a lot of our expansions resulted in unseen consequences. 19th century scientists caught on to it and discovered we’re building up a greenhouse effect. At the time, we really weren’t that smart so no one could comprehensively point it at something…
Years later, with every new discovery, someone else would try to see it’s relation. I used to have a paper on how at one time sun spots were being blamed. Soon, a bazinga moment came and someone connected fossil fuels to rising CO2 emmisions. 1950s onwards a whole lot of scare took a roll as guys kept on measuring the rising rates of both temp and CO2 emmissions. Add a bunch of conspiracies in and no one takes it as a serious matter as it need be. Sure, climate changes happen, but what we’re experiencing is a stupidly fast rate that should have never happened.

Fun little fact: we’re in the middle of a mass extinction: link

Navy seal nimeland

Elder ati ,rekebisha.

Kenya needs all that water at the moment…

[MEDIA=twitter]1106944615406551040[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1106946475102220291[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1106104710518501376[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1106949855375708161[/MEDIA]

https://twitter.com/assaadrazzouk/status/1106403243205124097?s=2

[MEDIA=twitter]1106796562016059393[/MEDIA]

CNN knows the area well wahhhh

HAARP

And they named it Idai,
A Girl name, meaning Love them in Shona
Also means, Awakening; Love in Urdu - from Arabic origin

Didnt know this shit happens in Africa. Thought it was a pacific ocean phenomenon

Hata afadhali ungetumia the most colourful language. If anything I read is true,another talker go suffer from this self imposed politeness… Always a gentleman Ha!

Beira in Mozambique had it worse on Thursday afternoon, direct hit. I have a site there that went down and as I was investigating I found out about the cyclone.

If this thing comes to Kenya, We are done

what do you mean?

Welcome to HAARP. You are not ready for this