Zuku raises Prices of Fiber Package says Internet Speeds will increase by 50%

I’ll side with Neferboobs on this one; The difference in user experience between a 15mbps connection and a 20mbps connection for instance is negligible. ‘Shared’ and ‘dedicated’ are just buzzwords meant to hoodwink the consumer. So hiyo ‘increase in speeds’ when pro-rated amongst the users will not result in a significantly better browsing experience. I could be wrong.

Amen to that bro.

Naona watu wa zuku ni wengi. I heard wanapata revenues mob sana from Buru and Umoja. Huko watu wa,evuta hiyo fibre sana kwa makeja zao.

[SIZE=4]@Nefertities are you trying to say there is no added benefit to upgrading? I am 20Mbps and want to move to their new 30Mbps… Don’t you think this will smoothen my constant buffering on Kodi?
Secondly, I haev always thought that I am getting a dedicated and note shared “pipe” with Zuku???[/SIZE]

lol if you want dedicated, make a call to either simbanet or callkey networks and have about 70K+ ready.

p.s
that’ll be your monthly subscription

corporates are the ones that use dedicated accounts. all traffic routed through one “pipe”.
shared, (domestic, residential) share a “pipe”. You have your own lane on a highway.
in zuku’s case, when the highway gets full, they expand the road.
your 20mbps is 20mbps. you don’t share the 20mbps. you only share the pipe.

1 Like