ZUKU

Niaye mbirioneya wa faxe?

kila kitu mathe this…mathe that! alafu ukiitwa mamas boy unacatch! meff

:D:D:D Leo siwezi guza PS.
I want resident evil 7 , uko nayo ?

Zuku and Safaricom service varies between areas, There are places where its better to use Zuku than Safaricom and vice versa,
Ask around about the zuku service before you jump ship,

I have never had issues with Safaricom until this month. The 10mbs package works just fine for my workload and home use.

Liquid telecom are yet to arrive huku mashinani.

Vipi,mi niko poa.Hapa leafy suburbs nangoja tu 5 nikamate FAXE baridi.

ZUKU have the capacity for high speed internet,its only that they choose to deliver the service over coaxial and Kenya Power lines and that causes a lot of issues in the long run.Safaricom and JTL foresaw this and invested in fiber optic instead

Poa Sana…hehe:D:D…tumbaff!

Niaje tumbili, Siwes catch nikiitwa mamasboy iko nini…napenda mamangu…hehe kama hupendi wako na humfanyii any ole wako…

Zuku depends on location.
If you live in Westlands,Highridge and any part of Mombasa,Zuku is the best!!
If you live in Nairobi West.Don’t bother.
Those complaining about Zuku,my last outage was March last year when WE ALL had an outage.
Westlands is well served.
In Mombasa,customers are not many such that ata watu wa 5 Mbps can do Netflix with no buffering in most areas.
But Kilimani and Nairobi West wanashindanga makelele. I guess Zuku hates you guys.

Mine.Same Mbps since I got it. 26 Mbps during the day 22 Mbps at night.
Your area is the problem

cant relate

Zuku is also fiber up until their nodes. From these nodes, the final connection to your house is done in coaxial.
Safaricom does fiber all the way.

But this is not the reason why Zuku is perceived to be more unreliable than Safaricom. It simply have to do with congestion. One of their technician told me they have connected almost 500,000 houses (of course not all of them pay monthly). Compared to Safaricom which announced 140,000 houses this year.
Even if Zuku and Safaricom have the same bandwidth, Zuku will struggle, and it has nothing to do with the coaxial.
There are Zuku clients in sparsely connected areas who receive the exact speed they pay for, and still using coaxial.

Safaricom has been on a streak because their customer numbers had not caught up with the bandwidth. Now that the number is growing, you are seeing more complaints about their service on social media.

As an aside, coaxial cables are much more easy to handle than fiber, especially as the last connection. It becomes cheaper for Zuku in the long run, and responding to repairs is more swift.

Have been on Safcom for two months now…Any disruptions are quickly resolved…Never had to call to complain about anything…

Like someone said it is all about the area you live in. I was using Zuku and online gaming was a pain. I had to use the lowest settings just to have it run smoothly. Recently I shifted to safaricom and bought the cheapest service 5mbs and I tested it by playing fortnite at high settings. It ran smoothly. So smoothly that I tore my Zuku terminal and dumped it in the bedroom closet one week before it expired.

Nitumie coordinates zako machakos niangalie if there’s good coverage ya Faiba 4g.

Ahsanti Mum.

Si nilifikiria wewe ni mbirionea? ,hizi mashida za outage mi huskia tu na watu wa smart pack,never had a problem since 2016:D:D:D:D:D:D

6 days you are not serious… they are supposed to refund some money if miss 2 days without internet hio iko kwa agreement ulisign … if you dint know now you know

very wrong speed vary with usage in a given area hyo ni shared network my friend… Ni kama umwagie kuku mtama mwenye ako faster atakula nyingi ndio hvyo…

My experience, Zuku is fast n stable. Rarely goes out for more than an hour in a month. If it does you also hear people in other regions complaining meaning its those undersea whatever’s. Their costs are wicked though…coz I rarely use Zuku phone and TV is generally the Nanny watching Oga movies or the kid wanting cartoons jioni so those two don’t suit me much for that price

Count yourself lucky mimi ile stress ilinipea unalipa 10mbps unapewa 500kbps