Zukubaga and the FBI Director..............I Learned Something Yesterday

My computer - right click kwa empty space - properties - on the left panel device manager - Imaging devices - disable or uninstall
[ATTACH=full]45335[/ATTACH]

1 Like

wazi jatelo

deorro tu ndio mod anatusaidianga manki hakuna kitu amewaitusaidia nayo except kutuban ovyoovyo

2 Likes

hehe @Mathaais ujinga yako ni ya kimataifa, you want to argue in everything even things in black and white.

na wewe guka ubaya yako hujui kuficha ukweli you tell someone the truth so bluntly, I am sure mathice is crying somewhere

Ha ha, I never take Ktalk as seriously as some people do. If you get worked up by virtual characters you deserve the tag idiot.
Mimi nateremsha tu pilsner yangu polepole kutoa baridi.

1 Like

hehe me too, laughing at this sweep

https://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fq16p1pmfu5aZW%2F200w.gif&key=uKIbzGSLFm7uOCPKoQ1EwQ

You just gave me a boner

You seem to be seeing sweeps everywhere, today, yesterday, Tuesday and tommorow I will grant you another. Who am I to deny a kid and his grandfather some fun?

2 Likes

wtf? which type of week is this? you live in mars or something?

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/712f0a03573e130cb58bfb22573edf2ff2bf7e1df9362e809423091ed3fa61cc.gif

I choose how to count and you can do zilch about it.

and so does anyone else, stop acting like itā€™s a special super power you have mofo

Am laughing at Guokā€™s discovery. I mean why should I be worried by some fucker hacking my laptop webcam? Upuss!! How does one compare himself to Zookbaga and FBI director? Stress za bureā€¦

3 Likes

And to make it worse anaitisha reinforcement kwa mzee mjinga. :D:D:D:D

2 Likes

Whatā€™s a guok? I donā€™t speak ape you knowā€¦

(seriously)

1 Like

Kama hiyo hacking ingekuwa inaangusha bank account yangu ama kitu kama hiyo, ningeshughulika. Bila hiyo, mimi niko coasting. Chukua video, picha na kila kitu unataka.

How do you do this?I use linux but never heard of this hack

@FieldMarshal CouchP actually Reddit has a dedicated sub on thisā€¦where guys search for unsecured webcams and get to control them however they want

2 Likes

if you donā€™t log out of your Facebook accountā€¦Facebook keeps watch over other websites unasurfā€¦thatā€™s why ukisearch hosting websitesā€¦utakuta sponsored ad ya godaddy ama other hostingā€¦so if FBI wanted that info its very easy to getā€¦security is a myth!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Guka si wewe ndio ulikuwa unafunzwa WordPress juzi, tena leo unaelezana vile mahacker hufanya kazi?

2 Likes

I am a fast learner;);););););).

@FieldMarshal CouchP ako right hapa. Most hacker dont target high profile individuals. they target normal ignorant users like you who think that hawana cha maan. imagine someone watching you while you go about your daily bizz, isnt that infringing on your privacy?
Wonderful wonder got hacked with a ransomware a month after i had created a post telling guys to be careful. wornder is not a celeb or a high ranking officer somewhere. and thatā€™s what happens every day.

3 Likes