Milage kubwa kuliko Discovery Space Shuttle

2 Likes

Her eyes look Dead

1 Like

Huyu ni dada ya @Gaines mimi humtomba shot mbili mzito daily

2 Likes

Same person banae

1 Like

Kuna topic tulikua tunadiscuss about ukimwi and how it’s a form of slow suicide.
Kitu kama hii ukigongesha macangare kwa mkia ukipump unaeza jipata na hiv2 haraka sana hata kama uko na condom

1 Like

Huyu alikuwa Kangema hse room 25. First ever massage i did from Nairobiraha then. One day i went for massage and since they were two girls, there was a man she was servicing so i found the other sitted kwa corridor. She asked me to sit as we waited for the room to be available. The lady was Ugandan and she gave me a blow job hapo to as we waited.
Finally the client left and this mkisii had to excuse is to continue with our business. That Ugandan girl was dope. The massge ever. Her s#x was equally good. She emptied me completely. I never took her number sinve she told me she is always there. When i went back after a month, i found this kisii. I didnt like her and she refused to give me the ug lady contact. I never went back.

2 Likes

the face is familiar from nairobi rahe . com but sijawahi, saa niliona amepost anauza raw mkia nilijua tu hii ni moto kulipo pasi. sigwesi risk

Anakaa lanye anasimama hapo choo za latema