Why can't we vote Irungu Kang'ata as president?

I was about to switch off the telly to go out then I saw Governor Muranga and was like wait! I have to hear this. They are opening a dairy cooperative. This guy is a gift to this country. No politics. Just development. Congrats mhesh. Watch it live on Citizen TV.

1 Like

our grandparents had well managed cooperative societies, dealing in beef cattle, milk and coffee as well as land buying companies 40 years ago, today, murang’a people are relying on the county government to open a milk business?

6 Likes

Because his name is irungu kang’ata

Voted on a UDA ticket. Give credit to Nabii too

We lead you follow Chelugoi says Meru Milk processors yesterday sold half a million litres which is the highest even among private processors. Meru is top of the top in Agriculture FYI.

Kang’ata is better than the rest he even got an award. Chimpanzees can’t sustain development like other races. Even for it to go to the next generation is a problem. You see how Tuskys collapsed after the founder died. It’s no good for your forefathers to be doing great feats but they don’t carry across even one generation. Succession management is a big problem for chimpanzees. You build an international empire in less than one generation it’s run down to the ground. What is the point? You believe that I hate on black men but let’s be frank. And FYI those land buying saccos became assisination machines after they conned each other. Like the mafia families.

As a chimpanzee you must ask yourself why? Why don’t junguu men and Indian and Chinese and Arab men not have this problem? You are a black man don’t come here and tell us about your forefathers. Tell us what your leaders are doing to resuscitate what your fathers destroyed.

Don’t be jealous of development minded oreos like Kang’ata who has earned international accolades for his programs.

2 Likes

Kangata is working hard and smart and that’s true. He deserves to be president one day

Meru Dairies are very fortunate to have a brand that is favoured by the ladies. They will certainly buy it at the supermarket or ask their spouses to buy one.
However I would never do business with that company. I once supplied some materials and it took almost one year to get paid!

Reason: I could not give kickbacks (I had not factored that while quoting, but the procurement guy assumed I had done that)

Weh!
Niliona Moto.
Never again.

The suppliers there are a cartel in cahoots with management.

2 Likes

Mt Kenya milk?

2 Likes