1st Anniversary.

I have to ask hii mwaka moja imepita hujakaa hivi ukaona momo ikipita ukajiuliza mbona ukaoa…?

Happy anniversary mujamaa wa kisiagi …

any challange so far? Support system?

You are literary ballin’ on your first anniversary.

Izza bro. It could have been worse

:smiley:

haiya kwaivo its true me I thought ni mchezo tu. So it was extracted for real, pole mkubwa. Nayo center of gravity how do u deal with that coz ikiwa peke yake ukitembea c itacheza cheza sana kama kale ka tennis ball hufugiliwa kwa dinga.

If you ever want to get it sorted, a silicon prosthetic is available locally. 100k for the prosthetic plus surgery. Nairobi Hospital DR’s Plaza…

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/mzito-ametoka-theatre.32581/

[ol]
[li]Does a mono ball allow you to import a car duty free on account of disability?[/li][li]Also, do insurers charge you less premium on account of the missing ball?[/li][li]Do you qualify to apply for tenders under the PWDs category?[/li][li]And did you know that your risk of testicular cancer is half that of an average Kenyan? (holding all other factors constant)[/li][/ol]
What am saying is that a missing ball has its advantages too. Happy MonoBall Anniversary.

Hippo ni wagwan brathe

Some anniversaries aren’t worth remembering.

niaje mathighs

Poa uwesmakei, naomba unirushie contacts za ka mini momo.

swafi nimekuinbox

Na heart ? Si iko na two ventricles na two auricles:p:D

I hope ulikua unataka WA kupalilia Shamba ,no pun, I remember saying wewe ni one pussy man

You are still a mono baller to us even if your ball were not touched during that surgery. Kisiagi iko no unga us brown?

:D:D
But of course, am not straying soon.

Each with distinct, irreplaceable functions.