4 hrs 40Min Nrb-Mbs

Swadkta, hiyo bei iko juu lakini

hapo ndio nimeona

Wah that Music is too loud ? For a min I thought hio ni Basi ya Githurai…huyu jamaa wa mishale ambaye sitamtaja jina lake hapa…yule alisema atakuwa kwa inaugural trip naona tu bado anapanga safari kwani wanalipwa hela ngapi 3 weeks on hazijafika Mia saba…ama anangoja ile ya inter county

and why not? he used to do the same…before nikule block moja kubwa

What’s this? Sielewi?

Tumfanyie harambee

@spear I have deleted my comments after noticing you have probably blocked the handle.

It’s always with a light touch when we say those things… village elders shouldn’t take them personally…ni entertainment tu

Yes I have. All bad vibes stay in the famous ignored list. Lakini nimeambiwa. I know people have forgotten the failed IEBC violent riots since it was a personal selfish agenda, but that day I wouldnt forget. That fake grace msalame had a breakdown after it failed completely as we revealed its dark motives. Sadness of life, a meltdown that violence didn’t work. Ilianza na insults, incoherent speech and boom…meltdown. :D:D:D:D:D never to be seen again for months and returned under a new handle. Bitterness isn’t good for the heart, soul and mind. Since then I have witnessed 5 other breakdowns here.

[ATTACH=full]106403[/ATTACH]

You need to spear this woman between her legs.

She has developed quite a liking for you buana,Kila siku akiamka ni wewe tu

Sitaki pepo kwa maisha yangu. Anyway utajuaje umefika if you don’t have a group of stalkers.

Malaika Fudhi nakuonya usicheze na wazito wa Kijiji Ukiona @spear ,Fundi ochi,mwalimu gashui na wazito wengine fyata mdomo,cheza na machizi wenzako kina mzee mzima,deorro na kadhalika.

This is a way of regulating visits to the loos!
Imagine what would happen if they were 10/=

hakuna maji free unless watege ya mvua

watu wengine hata hakuna haja ya ku bofya keyboard ukiwajibu…lakini wengine wanaweka grugde ya 2015 IEBC…na hata commission ilishavunjwa na Hassan akashika retirement benefits zake

Naki yaa? Noore Kirinyaga?

No inde ga omomura!ngái ore?Tukororana omambia.

:slight_smile:

Hehehe. Ati ‘Oh my god, the beers in my high speed train are soooo expensive!!’ :smiley: