4 hrs 40Min Nrb-Mbs

Mandazi ngapi ?

Vile alikuwa anaongea hapa ungendani ohhh I’ve consulted with who and who, the correct Government position on this matter is this ,uhuru akishinda I’m planning to start a multi million investment ehhhh ungedhani yuko huko corridors of power kumbe wacha hata 2nd class ya SGR, hata invite ya madaraka day ya Nyeri hakupata …kukuwa peasant ni ngumu jamani you try so hard to get noticed by the master…lakini wacha ajikakamue hakuna special offers kwa unga wa mahindi for supporter wote bei ni sawa

Are those Chinese paying like the rest of passengers ama ni kujoy ride tu

hiyo mandazi ya 100/- inatoshana aje

http://m.memegen.com/kiyjyl.jpg

Sometimes back before you put on NASA goggles, you used to post very informative posts about locomotives. But now since SGR has been politicized you pick endless fights with @spear.
Same to you @Jazzman before you used to post very informative posts about army artillery ALL BOUGHT BY THE GOVERNMENT but you also purchased some Nasa goggles and forgot all about it.
The SGR is progress to the whole of Kenya whether you subscribe to UOTP or RWNPB cult.

True. This sounds more like a lovers spat.

The problem is, the SGR was made to look like it is a tumbilee project and the song of Raila did nothing towards the conceptualisation and realisation of it made sure they alienated the rest of the people who do not identify with the two thugs. So if we treat it as such, would we be wrong?

I still post on matters touching KDF it’s just that I haven’t posted my usual series because I haven’t found Kenya Navy pics. Whatever developments that D.O.D makes (not the government), I still post, and that is because the defence of this country is above politicisation, and they themselves eschew politics for they truly are a national institution not claimed by any political divide. If tumbilee today started claiming KDF, what do you think would happen to this country knowing fully that one small spark could return us to scenes witnessed during PEV?

Hata hizo always ended with Jubilants/cordmoron battles so ilibidi I choose a side…na vile mimi napenda kupinga mijadala it was natural…

Those guys Uhuruto are politicians and they are doing what politicians do…yapping and bending the truth. But me and you we know that the SGR project was started by the Kibaki government although we also need to give Uhuruto some credit for completing it. But all said and done it would be very unfortunate to go back to PEV due to some few selfish guys. Personally I don’t really care who wins as long as there won’t be PEV to disrupt my hustle.

Hehehe…so yako ni more of a debate kama zile za shule. But problem is there are some guys who are too serious in these things and assuming they are educated I wonder huko mashinani kuko vipi.

Initiated by GCG
Executed by Tumbilee
Move on!
Shouting hoarse that ulifinya lakini hukulea ni siasa mbovu zaidi

Hii ni social media…am using a false identity…I can be whoever I choose to be…abusing someone or taking things personally itakuletea pressure bure…it’s just like those stories guys come up with za sex escapades they might be true they might be false but you discuss them because of their entertainment value…