A bed shared always shared

Removed

use report button please. what if @Electronics4u ama hata @admin ndio walikuwa online? pia i guess ametoa

1 Like

Its ok :slight_smile: you are free to chooseā€¦I choose to believe in Christianity for my reasons

Crappy knowledge is when some religious fanatics try to con you into believing what is not written. The Bible/Koran/ā€¦etc should form the basis of truth. This wild imagination by some lifeless individuals is uncalled for.

ā€˜Nothing beats a new pussyā€™

2 Likes

basing any theories to the bible is insulting to our intelligence. That is off my chest. You can make a point without resulting to the book of hekayas.

I see most of you guyz getting worked up because it touches an area where most of you fall ā€¦its spiritual weather you like it or not besides picture yourself out on a business trip and someone banging your wife sipping your drink and changing channels on your Tv as he waits for round two try picturing that and youl never dry fry your ex especially if shes married

I initially read ā€œam a sexually starved woman!ā€ sori abt that maā€™am

1 Like

This is a touchy subject to all of usā€¦ it will b foolhardy n fake to think that we can enjoy n use our bodies frm thse who enjoy swinging partners , to casual sex , excessive self stimulation,adultery,bdsm, anal sex, lesbianism n gayism n anything that gives us tht rush n so much pleasure ā€¦with no care n no repurcussions whatsoeverā€¦consequences r there n they will come (the devil is a liar has always been)ā€¦ bt we have the inner voice which always guides us to b better n of higher purpose ā€¦n am out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

true that, u can bang more than 5 new chics in a single night but accord ur regular chic only a single round/shot

1 Like

Donā€™t catch feelings. God fights his own battles

I read the Bible yes, but I ask and try to interpret things written therein. The bible study link you just quoted is from someoneā€™s viewpoint, not God

Seconded!! But how is anal sex sin?
am out

Me naona hii debate iende recess till @ Ka-Buda returns. We need expert opinion.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been around that much, but from the likkle I know I am convinced that you will never fuck a woman once, twiceā€¦several times without ā€œfeelingsā€ creeping in. Hiyo story ya shag-mateā€¦no feelings attached ni kama ā€œpolitical krinkun-krankunā€¦or if you like, ā€¦political higi-haggahā€

Two questions. No. Three.

1. Are you saying minimal self stimulation is permitted?
  2. Who is to say what is excessive and what isnā€™t?
  3. How much self stimulation is excessive self stimulation?
2 Likes

Well, if your heart belongs to another trust me itā€™s possible. Itā€™s just sexā€¦thatā€™s it!

defensive arimiā€™s utilizer

Aaaah, wapi? the reason why I aksed is because Purr_27 comes across as religious. The fact that she said excessive is the reason why I posed the question. I also wanted to aks the extent to which she stimulates herself [ now that a certain amount of self stimulation seems permissible] but I thoughtā€¦ā€œnaaah, thatā€™s a bit too much, aint it old bloke?ā€ [say that aloud with a Scottish accent]

2 Likes

This is just and excuse for people weak in mind and spirit who fear leaving the past in the past. So that you can come and say, ā€˜It wasnā€™t me, it was the spiritual tie!ā€™. Bullshit. Kama mliamua kuwachana, ikae hivyo. Mkimeet, feelings will crop up due to familiarity.

2 Likes

sasa hii discusion haitawahi ishaā€¦ wanking is wrong , did not mean to be vague

no wonder mkono yangu imekwama na mimi all this time, talk of a clingy partner