A LAWYER TURNED TERRORIST..PSYCHOLOGISTS PLEASE EXPLAIN

That is why I believe the war against terrorism will be won with counter ideologies. Our government need to consider paying Imams to counter the extremist massage. All Muslims visit the mosque at least once a week…if the message across all mosques is all about peace and love, it may erode the radicalization wave…attacking a mosque is no solution, in fact, it makes the situation worse.
Terrorism is spiritual and lacks in rationale…if the terrorist are convinced that Allah is against violence they will reconsider blowing themselves up and killing kaffirs. In addition, the NSIS needs to recruit kenyan somali spies in who will gather intelligence from north eastern region and areas such as Eastleigh…they will know who is joining, who has come back from training and alert the radiation team

1 Like

Austria, Vienna has tried this but it was too publicized, and you know such Imams will experience a backlash, They do not need to be paid, the Council of Muslims should make this a deliberate policy and enforce it. period

therein lies the problem. few of them will agree to “betray” their people. the then special branch in 1970s experienced the same problem during the shifta uprising.

Yes knowledge is key…but would you mind explaining the division within islam itself…we have the shia and the suni…is it that one side lacks knowledge than the other.I was surprised to learn that in islamic states acts of terrorism still occur between opposing islamist factions…now which is this knowledge…

weka hiyo pia

school only makes one knowledgeable, not wise

but who will teach them the true islam? Iraq is an Islamic country and if they can’t find anyone there to teach them the true Islam then am afraid the “false” Islam is the loudest

But the problem I have is why cant all the different factions just let the others be, if you believe your version is the right one then good for you; you will eventually go to that place full of nyam nyams, milk and goodies that they promise. Christians have numerous factions with even one family following different churches but they do not go ahead and murder one another for disagreing with one another. At the risk of sounding politically incorrect, I think Islam is very intolerant, can pastor Lai go to Saudi Arabia or Iran and open a church? I guess not. The common factor across all the Islamic factions is one INTOLERANCE

3 Likes

yeah, i guess Christianity has evolved to a more liberal form…islam bado iko kwa enzi za kina musa

In Iran or Pakistan, you are not allowed to have a bible in public.

1 Like

if these are the kind of ninjas fighting the alshabaab war,then we nid to go back to the drawing table and decide on an elite security system(hapana these fat corrupt cops)

I am too pissed off to be drawn into any Psychological or unbiased viewpoint in dealing with these cowards.
Its got to that point in my opinion when the gloves come out and i think the time is ripe for Kenyans to loose this Western approach of dealing with the so called terrorists.
It is time in my own oopinion when we mobilise our youth as well to deal with the encrouching menace in the only way our enemies understand.
Mbaya ni mbaya; We gave you refuge and you have abused our hospitality.ITS TIME YOU BUGGERED OFF to your own country,…every last one of you and from now on your safety as wariah (kenyan or otherwise) cannot be guaranteed inside the Kenyan borders.
This is my honest opinion and before you say some alkebabs are Kenyans from other tribes,then i call for a total rethink in the Constitutional Freedom of worship as a basic Right of every Kenyan.If your religion is propagating fear and restlessness from all corners of the country then we will consider BANNING it in our country.
Kwani nini?Dawa ya moto ni moto na wahenga wakisema hivo hawakuwa wamelewa na pombe ya mnazi!

1 Like

One thing is for sure; Dedan Kimathi and all the Heroes who died for our Freedom are rolling in their graves right now…Whatchu gon do “peaceful Kenyans?”!!!

Mayekeke, are you a Muslim, and if so has any one ever tried to recruit you towards such endeavors? I would really like to know what exactly is said to these recruits.

C&P

THIS IS WHY MUSLIM TERRORISTS DON’T KIDNAP RUSSIANS.

Jan 6 ,1986
~JERUSALEM — The KGB has adopted novel, brutal and apparently effective methods of dealing with terrorists who attack Soviet interests in the Middle East, an Israeli newspaper reported Monday.
The Jerusalem Post said the Soviet secret police last year secured the release of three kidnaped Soviet diplomats in Beirut by castrating a relative of a radical Lebanese Shia Muslim leader, sending him the severed organs and then shooting the relative in the head.
The incident began when four Soviet diplomats were kidnaped last September by Muslim extremists who demanded that Moscow pressure the Syrian government to stop pro-Syrian militiamen from shelling rival Muslim positions in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli.
The militiamen, the Jerusalem paper said, did not cease their attacks, and the body of one of the Soviet diplomats, Arkady Katkov, was found a few days later in a field in Beirut.
The KGB then apparently kidnaped and killed a relative of an unnamed leader of the Shias’ Hezbollah (Party of God) group, a radical, pro-Iranian group that has been suspected of various terrorist activities against Western targets in Lebanon.
Parts of the man’s body, the paper said, were then sent to the Hezbollah leader with a warning that he would lose other relatives in a similar fashion if the three remaining Soviet diplomats were not immediately released. They were quickly freed.
The newspaper quoted “observers in Jerusalem” as saying: “This is the way the Soviets operate. They do things–they don’t talk. And this is the language Hezbollah understands.”

LA times

i wonder why learned people do such shit :mad:

we invest in school to gain knowledge which indeed is power…

1 Like

Northern Ireland had a drawn out war between Protestants and Catholics not long ago. It only ended less than 10 years ago, in fact. A first world country full of Jungus and they used developed tactics like car bombs, knives and AK47s.

If the government doesn’t set the pace in dealing with terrorism, then the citizens should set the pace.

The government is employed by the citizens to do their bidding. It is the channel through which the citizens act as a collective. Ka gava haideal na terrorism, tuform ingine yenye inaweza. Otherwise itakuwa descending into chaos kila mtu akijidai commando.