A Line I've Really Liked. Chambueni..............................

its not about the thread people are simply telling you umejaza mafi kwa hio malenge iko kwa shingo yako , shenji .

Some people never miss a chance to get their panties in a knot. Great darn quote and great artistic liberty from our village Methuselah.

When you go to the court, and you have a case to answere, you dont defend yourself that you were quoting movies and novels etc. You are judged by your spoken word.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lunar-Tick :D:D:D:D:D. Or is it Looney.

cut the old man some slack:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D lingua?!!

I speak the dead language. :frowning:

That was a “nasty” prank @FieldMarshal CouchP , At first I thought NO… this can’t be coming from you, then i checked the Heading again and voila yr quoting from somewhere… Nice one although many talkers got “hurt”.

“you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in Nanyuki”. Are you human?

I just hope that @pseudonym is not offended and that she gets where you’re coming from other this thread!
Kenyatalk needs @pseudonym

Hey @FieldMarshal CouchP , not in the mood of guessing games today.

Nichambulie …

Its this part that

Most of us, I included would not want to concur with those 2 statements in red even if it were true. We believe that our mothers are the finest beings that ever lived.

Anyway, no offence taken.

Kwa kifupi anasema, you are a very good and generous woman na usimpituke/usimsahau, ukigawia wale wengine.

Aaaaah !
Ok , in that case he can queue hukooooo kwa line ya octogenarians and hope I fikia him before his frail mechanical(majira) heart fails him and Charon ferries his miserable soul off to Tartarus.

:D:D:D

Huyu itabidi umpeleke mos mos na tortoise style, ukimvyuria na cheetah style (that one where the dude was hanging on the fan) ni kaput

Great movie. Watched it the fist time back in '72 when in high school…

you were in high school in 1972??

Just read the replies dear. I just took a quote from a movie I was watching which made me laugh and localised it with the name of my fav gal here! :D:D:D (Kujitetea nayo!)

Why Nanyuki

What did you really think about his statement pseudo…be vvv honest!!! I got vvv confused and I kinda agree with some vibers here.

I think he meant bad gals can also be good women…
Every man loves his mother dearly.
What if we substitute the “whore” with “doctor” ?