A Line I've Really Liked. Chambueni..............................

Oki I hear but I think the statement was made in vv bad taste. He did not even try to ask how you viewed it. never tried to apologise like others did. You are a Mum. He is lucky it was not me he tried, else I have reached where I tusi shamelessly.

He said I have ‘kasoro’ probs on one of his rants a while back. I spared him Matusi as I respect elders.

This was an insult to pseudo and from Guka’s comments you can he is like a deer caught in headlights trying to defend himself. From all the movies you have watched that’s what you could have compared her too? Kweli unaona hatuna akili? Good thing is she took it well, ingekua mimi ningeomba deorro coordinates zako nikungoe io kitu inakuaga imeshikilia io roho yako

Mimi pia. Angeniona! Pseudo if you are going to continue posting to us, you will also need to be firm with some psychos here. He did not even try to explain himself to HER. Lawdy you do not need such folk lurching on your name.

Oh I don’t think I am posting any more hekayas.
That’s why I am not even upset…
it doesn’t matter.

What about the one I have been waiting for?never mind tho. But if you are cool with it I am cool.

:D:D:D:D:D
That one had slipped off my mind kwanza.
@Meria Mata ,leta hekaya

Can I pop in here for a a moment and remind you I told you so.
This village is full of cranks.

That is why @gashwin asked for context, he wasn’t being teensy weensy.

Asande.

…This one will be illustrated in due time kwa gunia wiki hii.

:smiley:
I think that is what makes this village tick.

Huyu mzee anakuanga mchokozi sana. And he is very old school. He doesnt apologize. Anyway, @FieldMarshal CouchP kuna part that bugger says, “i like my coffee hot and very strong” while addressing that lady. Hiyo part huninice.

I know you are young, but you seem to have a problem with logical thought. I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT THAT IS A QUOTE FROM A MOVIE I WAS WATCHING, ONE OF THE BIGGEST WESTERN CLASSICS. If you want to have a cow and chicken because you got hurt some time back there’s nothing I can do about it. @pseudonym on the other hand seems to be a lot more, er, er, how shall I put it? Sophisticated?

Don’t be chochewad my dear. I love your hekayas to bits and the reason I used your handle is because I thought you could hande a bit of dark humour.

Sasa viazi kitini amewakumbusha ukweli mukakasirika?!

Hata mimi nashangaa mtu wangu. A QUOTE FROM A MOVIE IS MAKING PEOPLE HYSTERICAL? How now?

Continue getting worked up and you will indeed arrive in Hades sooner than expected.

Here we go again. Please… there is no way I can reason like over 50s. Don’t pick on me again. That was my view and I stick to it. I rarely understand your posts but I have always practised live and let live. That I seem to have a prob with logical thinking? me or you? Logical thinking is my day job as a senior stats officer. Wacha I remove myself from this post before I insult you big time. Na matusi sijakosa wooohooo sijakosa. In 4 linguas. Enuff to make the MODs ban me! Sophistication means nada to me esp when it is typed by you and also you are a stranger. From now on, you do you and I do me.

Besides, I won’t feel good having insulted someone 3 times my age according to what you say. My parents taught me better. So best I walk away. My only apology is that I should have kept my gob shut as the thread had nada to do with me.

Kairitu, what exactly is the problem? You seem so strung up with me. OK, let me apologise. I am sori if I hurt you any time in the past. And no, I don’t pick on you any more than I pick on say @Mrs4thletter or any other female here. I am too much of a gent for that kind of thing. And too much older, so you don’t have to threaten me with matusi really.

Let’s remain buddies, sawa kairitu?

Kasee kwani umeingiza baridi haraka aje?

Ogeey Fiund. Happy to put it in the past. But I have to answer your question about why I am a bit miffed with you. A while back you said I have a kasoro becoz I disagreed with something you had posted. Then over hia, you have shouted at me (CAPS) and then went on to say you do not find me sophisticated? I repeat I do not need validation from anyone here. I just come to have fun, make some noise, laugh and go on my merry way., I never post anything serious. But mtu akinitafuta sana nitapatikana kiasi. If you are talking about ku-beg hizi vitu, most of us are used to it hia as there are vvv few women so we just vibe along. So I never minded you ‘ukahe ree’ you got the joke.

I have blocked about 9 people now but for vvv valid reasons and I feel better logging in. No stupid Fala12 tagging me 24/7, no stupid Natty pretending to know me from Noah’s ark, no Mischief and Slugfest always hovering, no Jaymoh he who pees on any Jubilee thread yet all I know him for is leaving his wife in Nyandarua milking cows/raising children while he lives it big in Dubai and wants to kamua his ex…sleazy if you ask me and also constantly calling me Ka-Budah and has hounded my handle too much, no Leo(yet they can come and rain on my thread to Freestyle, a good family man)…these ones have hounded me from day dot. Leo has a 20 year old he says so old enough to be my Dad. That Nyam something that cannot make it’s way to the Brit Embassy to get a visa. Waiting for 2 more to stagger my way. And in in in room 101 wataenda.

Let us carry on as we were tho. Peace out!