A thread on marriage: so many discouraging comments

So u got married at 21? Well, that explains a lot then

Wewe ni my agemate basi. I am 44

2ko pamoja kwa uzee mzee mwenzangu tushakula chumzi sanaaaaa, halafu hapa vijana naona wakipiga makelele na masimbitii zao, nawahurumiaa.

Marriage is for those who are “ready” we need to clarify the meaning of “ready”

chumviii sio chumzii, apologies 4 that.

Let’s keep on praying for them to see better days ahead

Naona tunachezea ligi moja tho 2yrs older… ni kutulia tu sai lookin at all the dramas everyday

True

[MEDIA=twitter]1354047518108246016[/MEDIA]

Watu wapendane, we are all flawed.

Cooper is the real deal

Marriage works and happy marriages exist. If you grew up in a violent home with no love, then you are bound to think every home is the same. Yet marriages are thriving out here, in silence. I know a number of couples who are happy in their marriages. Of course I do not know every single detail about them but some things cannot be hidden. The issues that may be bothering them are so little as compared to the so many things that they are doing right. It’s such couples that give me hope that if two partners were meant to be and are determined, they can go far.

Thanks for encouraging red pilled talkers

Exactly !!!
E.g there are 1000s of Kenyans working happily and doing very well in the middle east but ever once in a while there is news of bad things happening to 2 or 3 of them.
That has lead the foolish masses to believe that all those Kenyans in ME are suffering.

The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a good wife

maisha ya ndoa ni maisha tamu.

Men die before their wives and its not even close. I wonder why

Binadamu wamekuwa wakioana tangu zamani,nowadays men marry women they have met from clubs and social media and when the marriage fail they blame the institution of marriage

Wewe mdogo

Chief, I know you, how did you manage to accumulate what you have at only 44yrs?am not judging but I can’t understand

but didnt the older generations

isn’t everything/most things in the world scripted/rigged?

i say, enjoy what makes you happy, be it Maina, Giddy, Jalas, Mbusi, Movies, Politics, Religion, Society…
but don’t put all your trust/faith/emotions… blindly into them