A thread on marriage: so many discouraging comments

Hii hasira yote ni ya nini?

Many factors, among them the fact that men don’t share their issues, so they die quickly due to stress and depression. I also think the burden life places on men is a lot.

What I would advise;

1. Get married to someone who loves you as opposed to the one you love - you will be looking forward to see them again and again because they will care about your feelings.
  2. Scrutinize the kind of family you are marrying from - if the parents are happily married, the daughters/sons will have a positive view on marriage and will not be thinking of how they are being misused because of what they experienced in their parents house. Bitter people raise other bitter people, and the cycle continues, make sure you don’t become a victim.
  3. Don’t overlook any red flags when you are dating, they will come back to kick you in the teeth.

Following

like what that explains alot ?

mimi mdogo sawa wewe je umefika wapi mpaka sasa ?

si better you remain you " don’t understand "

methali inasema kuumlaa kobe sio kazi, kazi ni kumkereketaa (kumchunaa )

In my sense, I ain’t playa hatin on shifo. Very glad he made it. The comment was fot @ChifuMbitika aelezee villagers his development story, sio eti I find it hard to understand how a person like himself made it

Maybe it’s old money, the guy flies women to malindi, lamu every weekend and they sleep in high end hotels.Am aware he pays his bills in dollars.chief you own a huge mansion in laikipia and you running successful enterprises.show us your ways

Kina @uwesmake walishafanya umalaya ikuwe the norm