A weak President, a plastic constitution, a fake opposition, and stupid voters!!

Wazee ndio wanasumbua cheki Raila, @FieldMarshal CouchP , @Art , Museveni etc Old people are very stubborn

mbona usiblame IEBC for conducting mediocre presidential election?

The Kenyan population demographics, the youth are the majority. Between the ages of 18 - 35. The generation that has the benefit of having the world & knowledge at their fingertips because of the internet.

The generation that has grown up in cities, towns that are diverse because or rural-urban migration, schools, universities, church interraction etc. Hao sasa ndio wana upuss sana. It’s like they don’t get it. Read the comments here on a daily basis and you’re left scratching your head.

Mimi naamka na kwenda kazi, no one tells me when to work and when not to. Am not a ferking civil servant.

[ATTACH]134433[/ATTACH]

Welcome to Africa!

My thoughts are: enda ukamix ma reggae.

My thoughts! Shinda hapo na @gashwin na umira thukira nonsense yenu.

Raia imeanza kufika level different.

Relax banaa. Nilikuacha hapa nikienda kulala na nikiamka bado uko hapa ranting over mambo haikuhusu (si umesema hu-vote). Wacha wenye tuna-vote tujibambe halafu tuone itakuwaje.

Yours trully atakuwa 254, let the booking stay

ION, hio mambo ya siasa inachosha. Its time we get over with this bullcrap and move on

Yes! Aint voting.

Ranting? Boss!!! Si tunajibamba deadly.

Enjoy,

pole…and I thought I was alone

Panda ndege uvote apana sikiza rumours. Voting will take place hatutaki kupoteza kura…kumîra kumîra.

You can clearly spot them protesting, looting, robbing and destroying other people’s property accompanied and encouraged by wazees as old as @Field marshal couchp.

You can clearly spot them protesting, looting, robbing and destroying other people’s property accompanied and encouraged by wazees as old as @Field marshal couchp.

By saa nne leo we will have taken the direction

Akombe said 8/8/ elections were credible:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Alleging that Africans and democracy hawapatani is to misdiagnose the problem with Africa. Botswana and until recently South Africa and Ghana provide evidence to that. Botswana is a functioning democracy. The other two were functioning before Africans started messing up with institutions and systems. A number of issues thus arise. First is the importance of strong institutions. No democracy would prosper without strong institutions. So democracy seems not to be working in Kenya because we don’t have strong institutions. OOPP haijui when to order for prosecution until nudged. EACC inaonea small fish. NPS is as divided as hell. NIS, no fidelity to its mission. The least said about NCIC the better. Attorney General’s office is intentionally clueless of which sound advice to give.
Secondly, most African leaders have assholes for advisors. Blame that on tribalism and nepotism. The end result is fucked up laws and policies that disenfranchise parts of the population hence general civil disobedience that appears to cast aspersions on democracy. The aforementioned assholes again misadvises the leadership to come up with more silly measures thus a quagmire. Hata hapa ktalk, ni Mara ngapi rais ameambiwa ajiapishe kama RAT hataki uchaguzi?
Anyway, what do I know? I was taking pilsner last night.

And an idiot talker to boot