A weak President, a plastic constitution, a fake opposition, and stupid voters!!

Lord of poverty already taking us to his level. Tutakuwa kama kibera or kisumu. That’s his secret weapon.

peasant rant

Should the dictator happen to be Raila?

Makofi kwako my friend…

Or Veronica’s boyfriend?

and you’re a statistic in this

Zile votes za UK zile ziko huku UK ni nyingi sana. But we cannot all manage to come out, wengine hawana makaros (papers) wengine have kids so cannot just drop everything, wengine had already booked flights and trying to change flights last minute will be so dear esp what we now call holiday season like me. Not just here. The support he has in Europe/ Republic of Ireland and America ni mob sana. Alijionea when he came in 2013 I think? guys travelled from all over Europe. Even when he was in the Hague. Kenyans from here walitokea Netherlands kwa wingi. He knows we are ‘bahaind’ him. In prayers.
Election is on his birthday too.

Ditto! Was surprised when, going through this

[MEDIA=twitter]885526254149095424[/MEDIA]

I found that imposing constitutions, not just leaders, was (is?) one of their modus operandi!

We need to be very vigilant as a country when some outside forces offer to “help” us in any way. I think this somewhat ties in with what @Bakayaro! was discussing in his thread earlier today. In the 60s, 70s and 80s, it was okay for foreign powers to intervene militarily or even directly assist in overthrowing governments. Since that way of doing things went out of fashion, they’ve been using these ‘soft coups’ to undermine governments. I remember watching the documentary 13th, American congressmen no longer come up with bills, there’s an organization, very similar to IDLO that was being accused of some behind-the-scenes shenanigans in the Kenyan judiciary, that drafts bills for them. All they do is change relevant details, like name of state, sponsor of bill etc. Sometimes, lawmakers are caught presenting drafts that bear details of other states, meaning they don’t even bother to read the bills they present, otherwise they would have noted and corrected the discrepancies. So I wouldn’t be surprised if the same template was presented to us during the drafting of the new constitution, with blank spaces where “helpful” instructions were included, like “insert name of country here…insert relevant arm of government here…insert relevant clause here”.
The problem with such organizations (IDLO) is that they’re sponsored by governments and corporations that are only interested in furthering their own agenda. They first identify the areas in which they stand to gain, then draft laws that work towards giving them that advantage. So if you’re an oil rich country for example, your new constitution will emphasize the need for “welcoming foreign expertise” in managing natural resources.
It is a brilliantly evil strategy.

Yup!
Generally humanity is currently at war with corporations or the corporatocracy at large.

When any relevant political events happen nationally or internationally one must always look for the interests at play.

And these guys always work slowly and gradually, setting up small structures, buying up politicians or competition, and when things get hard you have economic hitmen, and cunts like McCain going to places like Ukraine to push a pro-US, pro-war anti-Russia pivot, whom, I imagine, are much more subtle and sophisticated now.

Follow the money…

Of what relevance is he here?