Abandoned Mansions

finally ulijua kwanini mtaa za shiney eyed mongrels is a no go zone kuishi hata na dawa siwezi kaa mtaa 95% imajaa hao watu

2 Likes

B I T C H !

There are Kalejins, Kikuyus, Kisiis, Kambas, Merus whom I know doing business in Kisumu. Some of them speak Dholuo and you would not tell that they are not luo. Labda useme people do not have purchasing power like Nairobi and its environs.Mimi mwenyewe I am not a luhya or a luo na niko Kisumu.

3 Likes

Luhyias are very comfortbale in Kisumu, wachana na the few defectors who dont amount to anything to ana verage luhyia. I think as luhyia, am very comfortable investing in a place like kisumu, kajiado , kitale, than lets say Nyeri, embu, nakuru, nanyuki or even Meru. They may be peaceful, but there is just a sense of isolation or being alone that i will feel when when i stay those sides.

2 Likes

si niliskia kisumu ukionekana umeroof na dumuzas unatumiwa squad ya wachawi wakufunze adabu?

3 Likes

Ata kwa plot kuna wale who stay for a day or two in a month.

Ulisikia wapi? Kwa musheni ya wamama kwa soko?

1 Like

kisumu is one hectic city esp the bodabodas are just crazy

2 Likes

kwa resident wa huko

Very true, kwanza nikiwa ushago, I can go to Kisumu even three to four times a week. The problem with the town is it has too many idle youth, who get agitated quickly whenever a political incident occurs. Meru ni tao poa msee. Apart from Thika and other parts of Kiambu, tao za larger central Kenya naweza kuishi ni Meru and Nanyuki. At least ziko lively.

6 Likes

Na hizo nyumba za Riat, Milimani etc, ni za nyasi? :D:D:D:D

1 Like

Pia mi mundu wa Nanyuki siez complain

1 Like

Welcome to lively townsā€¦

1 Like

Its not a hekaya i have Mt. Kenya friends with plots in the city but they told they are not ready to develop them. Others have businesses but they head home during elections like the recent or upcoming.

1 Like

Actually in all the places Mt. Kenya is the most comfortable as long as you have money to keep up with the life. I know guys from all over who have bought land and unless you are told they donā€™t look an inch non indigenous.

Explain

1 Like

Juu haina watu na wale wako ni starehe tuā€¦economic activity iko shini ya mwaba:D:D

1 Like

Kisumu Arina estate niko na two units .

1 Like

Kisumu niku-smart, I loved the placeā€¦

3 Likes

Mukisii next time nko nanyuki nitashtua wewe unune fombe ya RWNBP

1 Like