Abdulnassir

Ahmednasir is the next Chief Justice after tumetoa Maraga na ng’ombe zake. We will retain Ms Ndung’u and Ojwang only.

2 Likes

Na Jimmy orengo…

What did you expect from maraga who had stopped the printing of ballot papers because there is a case in court. But what he is trying to do is impossible, it is like blocking a river from flowing down stream, he will be ashamed.

1 Like

there is nothing in this report that warrants the decision made today! I await the detailed ruling and reasons for the 4 judges action today.

1 Like

Those judges should pray that Raila wins the repeat elections. If he loses, it will not be only defeat of Raila, but confirmation that there was no problem with this election, after all

1 Like

There only hope is nasa to decline to partcipate, that way there might be chaos and nusu mkate

Do you also recall that several forms that had serious errors came from coastal region, have you factored in sabotage could have played a key role in making sure something sinister was in play to sabotage the IEBC? Where else have you noted, say Kiambu, Kakamega or Nakuru with such childish errors?
Coz you have to remember that, ROs can be coerced by either side to assist or sabotage the other…

2 Likes

But nobody complained that results were altered

Huyu sai anajifanya tu anacheza safe ndio client asione alimkula pesa bure… Huyu ata nashuku alipigia RAO kura

Wah!

Yes, incompetence of Iebc. Whether its officers were compromised by Nasa or jubilee, it remains grave mistakes that ought not to have happened.

Remind me your no I’ve got a five page report.

1 Like

Did you read the petition?

My final question to you is, will this become the norm? Every time 5-10 forms are found to be flawed, the whole election process is nullified? Coz in all honesty, it will still happen, trust me on that. Shouldn’t there be a threshold to warrant nullification?

2 Likes

We will ashame those 4 hoodrats when we triumph again.59 days to go.The will of the people matters #fuckmaragateam

2 Likes

Kijana wewe endelea kutafuta shortcuts lakini uombe sana nisimjue mwalimu wako.

Did you see even a single tyre leave alone business burnt in Central and Mt Kenya areas? Did you see anyone suffer as much as a scratch if not die in the same areas?
That’s what’s called political maturity.

Wifey, kuja nikukamue mdomo ya kichwa inyamaze …na ya chini ipige kelele za pocho pocho pocho mingi

Utanikujia na hiyo delivery truck yako?

[ATTACH=full]123469[/ATTACH]

Cheki size ya njuta, hapo juu ni 9 inches from the backbone