Access Kenya aiming to offer low cost home broadband

Great…can you inbox cantacts zake tafasali. I would like to get a full price quotation of all the packages he offers.

ok in a bit

1 Like

Hapo sisemi but I remember I saw on their map that Safaricom fibre imefika Kikuyu road upto Waithaka so soon it will be in Kikuyu town. It’s the only unlimited internet service on Safaricom and at Kshs 3,500 for 5 mbps with its own router is fare. Once you sign up and it goes live they credit give you Kshs 1000 airtime free.

Safaricon are saying they can only connect you if you are next to the highway!!!..

…How far from ‘which’ highway

…Sergent pia mimi I need those contacts

@spear, how true is this?

Safaricom fiber Imepitia mpaka Gitaru… actually ‘mariguini’ but to get those guys terminate a point for you is such a hard affair.

Nani ako na contacts za Access Kenya. I need a new ISP for my cyber this year otherwise slow speeds will kill my vibe

Our area is like 1 km from the highway, it took the initiative of a school principal to approach Safaricom to extend the fibre to his school. He convinced them that all the apartments and homes are potential customers. They did a survey and within a month we were all hooked up. When they were laying it I saw them going through the blue prints which was spread out on the car bonnet and I clearly remember an extension of the fibre from Naivasha Road kawangware to Kikuyu road upto Waithaka.

…Are you talking about lower kabete… And the principal being in charge of Mary Leakey Girls?

Wakifika Karura near Wangige Inform me.

Tukianza kupeana directions ya home then the anonymous tag doesn’t make sense. That said it’s the other side of Nairobi.

…;);), ooof! My bad, ok, will contact them.

Alijiuzia hapa

Nairobi- Nakuru highway before u get to Gitaru

YES U CAN… contact me sir

yes, i have used it. can assist u configure for your purpose at a small fee

wimax technology is either 3.5ghz or 7.0ghz… meaning liquid telecom or safcom business… zuku iko na wimax ovyo sana, imepigwa na frequencies VMBAIYA SANA

CYBER iko wapi mbuyus. i can advise & connect you too

hapo boss vsat, ama if u r in a high valley & live in a 3 storied house + , chukua wimax. faimba hatukati vichakani,