@Admin and et al...

Is she your buddy?

My dear (can I call you my dear?),when the male of the species in the village enters the zone,the fisi mode,you can both your tweaked eyebrows,hell,you can raise all the hair on ya body,including the ones you shave off over the weekend n no one,no one will notice. @Chloe

Believe me like a doctor from Chinaā€¦:sunglasses:

I know itā€™s a serious matter but at the ebd of the day, I canā€™t police what people are gonna do offline or say whether theyā€™re gonna do it. You may find that hao wahusika are serious and cultured people off this site and they come here to let their wild sides and inner fisis out.

What someone says behind an incognito handle and what they do in real life may be very divergent

So forgive me if you see that I took this lightly

Achana na mimi COOOMER WEWE

wachana tu na huyu mzee

@Jazzman true,there was a serious issue raised here. Nor do I deny that we all come here to unwind. Neither do I doubt the seriousness n professionalism of the villagers offsite.
I was not also implying that you sir, are or shud be the moral police of this village or that you shud police membersā€™ post,we got the mods for that.
What I meant by saying that it was the wrong forum for your osungu n you pic is that it was in the wrong post. As in this post,there was no member who had committed the blunder that called for your mbicaā€¦ I hope now you understand that it was all in jest. Nothing more. N there is nothing to forgive.

How possible is it to know the elbow of an 18 year old person whereas you are not yet 18 yourself?

1 Like

White Knight bullshit

Qwanini wanaume wazee hapa are letting feelings and emotions run their life. Dem akipost mbica yake kwa internet via the social media ni kwa raha zake. They always say once you upload your mbica to the internet you have no control over it. If one is not ready for that then better keep your photos in your album.
@Chloe aki sweetie siukam unipe raha

Lakini sai nikunitroll tu isfain but an elbow of a person can tell you their approximate age

P.S Iā€™m 19 turning 20 so Iā€™m an ADULT!!!

Check the first comment by shocks

we did not know who the lady is till you posted her pics here revealing her name so between you and the guy who posted her pics here first, who do you think did more harm? you or him?

4 Likes

Mbona siku hizi uko na umama hivi, kila mahali kuteta teta. Ama ni adole?

3 Likes

Im i the only one finding this statement rather disturbing??? Fag alert

2 Likes

LOL you come across as a very immature and angry young man. The internet sets you off like someone has broken into your motherā€™s house and stolen the yoghurt she bought you for telling on the house maid.

10 Likes

[ATTACH=full]12697[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

He thinks heā€™s a man here coz obviously he doesnā€™t get a chance to throw around his weight at home.

1 Like

Upus

Hahahaha go slow on this young man yawa.

Come on guys, I notice none of you has appreciated @Trinaā€™s CSI abilities. Kudos mremboā€¦

1 Like