@Admin and et al...

Wajuaje ni mrembo?

@Chloe =vivian musembi

wajuaje si mrembo?

1 Like

Enyewe sijui, pengine ani inbox her facebook link nikague

What the fu*k? Whats wrong with the pic.If its on FB then its public., Wewe nani amekufanya polisi, ama unadhani huku ni kwako utawal kama vile unatawala bwana/boyfriend yako. keep your concerns to yourself and stop raising your eyebrows,they make you look retarded raised.

4 Likes

Funga macho, maskio na hiyo internet supply yako. Kama hutaki hii kijiji inawiri hatukuitaji!

@PepoPunda some pinkies are making this village a retarded nursery school for seniors. Picha ata haionyeshi clit na hatuitaji kuklik alafu nyenyenye ndio zao! If you are a lady this is no village for ladies, only women and there is a difference between this two persons.

1 Like

Ouch! Kuna mtu hajaambiwa poa.

Wacha atusiwe ndio aache umama, juzi alinitusi juu ya kutusi mwenye amemtusi.

Hehehehe. This place is becoming more and more like Klost. Kuna jamaa I still miss matusi zake, LeoKim. That guy alikuwa na mistari.

Ain’t puberty a bitch!

1 Like

Blonde season come early

4 Likes

These 2 comments do not compute. You’re no different from him. Always ready to insult someone.

Yep always ready to insult

If provoked.

:eek::D:D:D:D:D

Nah. The key word here is “always”!

NO it is IF.

Purity you have created an impediment to freedom of expression in this village. However, that has not resulted in me insulting you in as much as I would like to, has it?

Dr Luther dawa ua barid