Admin, Deorro, Mundu Mulosi, Electronics4u et al

Ok.

[ATTACH=full]161922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161922[/ATTACH]
Hapa lazima you verify ni wewe. Weka ile picha ulinitumia niamini

Fanya hivi ukiclick kwa allthreads hapo kwa side drawer weka hiyo page kwa speedial/bookmark kwa browser zako.

Ebu@4mankind post it here bro:D:D:D. Some verifiers are on board…denis young, freestyle, my Kush don’t think they will budge. Twende. And can you@Koolibah kindly stay away from this post as you are multi dating my Kazos in Muchatha:mad::mad::mad::mad: so by extension you have my pik.:mad:

Admin and co, times are changing when it comes to online habits of people.

You handled this transition in very poor form, both in the migration and how you handled user feedback and I’m sure your numbers are way lower than what you expected during migration.
Those extra numbers are purely your fault for not doing better research into how your site is used.

Mumeambiwa mara ngapi that Kenyans are peculiar and their peculiarities require a different type if attention from what you’ll get as case studies from past Xenforo updates(that’s of you even had a look at case studies).

Anyway, it is yours.

Write your reply…Improve on the font too especially when using a mobile phone

Let those mbishas come, ray ban iko ready…:D:D

I don’t know if you purposely prefix your postings with “Write your reply…” as a form of protest, but, if not you might be better off using notepad.exe to browse the web. Your browser sucks deek.

Hatucrick. Tunataka hiyo link ikuwe available on first page load

Hiyo emoji ya green inakaa saitan ndio wametuletea?

What is the whisky called? you are a star. Naona ulisoma yote. Na hihi niung’orotaga in between as in ‘oh boy the boredom MFW brings’ but remember we are changing the world. This child will be a mover and a shaker.

Isie kata kooo(not sure what this means but my Luya friends use it)…mbishas cumming now.

[quote=“Okwonkwo, post:30, topic:153334”]

Hiyo emoji ya green inakaa saitan ndio wametuletea?
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.
Hiyo ni yangu

Ndio hizi copy link kama bado unangoja ziletwe.
[ATTACH=full]161929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161929[/ATTACH]

mimi niko sawa

How do I bookmark a post?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Wacha kuwa hivyo, ongea na admin (contact us) akusaidie. Familiarity maze. :wink:

Hapa hata mimi nahitaji msaada.

Miss Shushurite would never stoop that low.

@admin is the one who should use the “conduct huh” button to find out if she’s okay.

Poor @Mrs Shosho

Haya. Sasa tuambiwe ni kwa nini hii ‘All Threads’ inamalizika at page 10! Hii ni hujuma. Page 10 was and should be for New Threads.