Admin

And so the trolling begins.

First of all I would be too weak to write anything from the delirium of just seeing that smile, let alone you divine nether-regions my dear. Secondly, any rant i would make, noone would know its you. :):rolleyes:

We understand the need for some decency on the site and as much as some of us made some noise when VIP went, we have for the most part not tried posting things of that nature. And at the time it was explained to us why it was going. What we want are clear cut reasons for why things are being done.

1 Like

i thought moderating was about the content of the post/thread and not the personal feeling of the moderator towards the post. if there are t & c 's here thats what should guide whats the threshold of vulgar/ abusive requires deletion not your PERSONAL OPINION of it

2 Likes

Monkey unashida na c ya mandizi

1 Like

old manki is a very arrogant mod,kwanza mimi hataki kuona thread zangu juu ya vile tulimonolize yeye huko klost,lakini ni sawa tu

I thought matusi hapa inaitwa jabs. Uliza @diorrea

wewe ujinga yako na old monkey zinatoshana,hapa hatutaki PMS hata @Unicorn anajua hivo,NOTHING PERSONAL,JUST K TALKING

1 Like

mimi huwa sina mafeeling,

Monkey you should replicate what @Wakanyama is saying

Buda boss this village is one place that we come to relieve or release stress. As far as am concerned no one knows @kush yule mnono personally and when it looks like I have abused someone I honestly don’t mean it. Its most likely I 'll never meet you or any other talker in person so chuki ni ya nini? They have always called me a wanker and as much as it may sound matusi hapa watu wote ni ma-adult na tunajijua. Hapo majamaa mumenikera tafasali.

if I could but lend my insignificant opinion to this matter, it seems that the most venerable proprietor and/or stewards of this establishment erred in leading us to believe that this was in fact a village. such as where all opinions are, if not acceptable, then at least of some import and thus worthy of some indulgence as was brought up to believe.

but it seems that y’all wine sipping are more interested in maintaining this retarded, P.C, , nanny state,blog where we’re all expected to supplicate to your groveling egos…

if this is the case then I would have been better off not joining this mediocre klist knockoff.

2 Likes

Old monk you are just an arrogant piece of full feelings kama askari wa kanjo! You not explaining anything other than some lame t&c’s. It’s taken me like 3 months to successfully sign up due to a million errors and my opera mini can’t even log in…why can’t you direct that flagging energy towards the admin to work on that? Flag me all you want after all I get a headache trying to manoeuvre here yet I thought I finally reached home! Zaa haraka uende maternity leave! Deuces!

2 Likes

old monkey ,do you get sexual satisfication by deleting our thread?you’re one bizzare man

Si hawa moderators waende other sites ata CNN(And this isnt CNN) waone how moderators leave commentators to do their stuff with minimal interferance???

even editing my comments? you need to get a day job and stop taking yourself too seriously…
you know had stopped logging into klist when you guys started doing the same shit you’re doing now…
I bet your forefathers are the same namby pamby dullards that’s rewrote fairy tales and gave them all happy endings so no one’s feelings would get hurt…

even editing my comments? you need to get a day job and stop taking yourself too seriously…
you know had stopped logging into klist when you guys started doing the same shit you’re doing now…
I bet your forefathers are the same namby pamby dullards that’s rewrote fairy tales and gave them all happy endings so no one’s feelings would get hurt…

WANAUME WAMEJAZA FEELINGS HAPA KAMA WATOTO TSK

hio ni mpya boss

Ndio nilisema do not take everything here to heart, if the kitchen is too hot for anyone better move out to the veranda

Relax mujamaa, hope you are not one of them

1 Like