Admin

Unakibelembele ya dame boss.

@ol monk you need to go and refer from the dictionary what a moderator does. Y ou keep on quoting the terms and conditions of the site is utter bullshit and backward. Ukoloni mwingi ndio watapakaza hapa… every dude and dudet on this site is a grown up and dnt need a Monkey to censure our thoughts. When you keep on refering to T&C then it epitomizes your lack of thought and lee way for the betterment of the forum.

1 Like

Am taking it out on you because all the threads that av read you are the mod that’s effing everyone here…I haven’t raised the log in issue bt thez a thread I read from someone who had just managed to sign up had complained abt it! Enda gym kwa admin abt site operations then rudi utunyanyase. Hata during the argument u were having hapa juu I could sense some listers were willing and had come down for you to clarify whatever the clauses mean.all you do is attach links!..am sensing hata wewe hujui what they deeply mean! Smh…show some respect and you’ll get some! Tell admin I can’t log in or browse the site using opera mini. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa!