Admins hebu njoo

To draw clear lines what are you :
Msafisha mecho
Wanker,
Or stalker
Thanks for supporting my quest

Niko nyuma yako Abba.
Documentaries are so hip. Something a whole family can sit and watch. Think of our Sir Attenborough mmmh? na zingine nyingi you can watch with wife when totos go to bed.
American Docs take the trophy home for me. Niko karibu kutupwa nje kwangu. My fav ones air kitu from midnight to 4 am hia. But it is all worth it.

ps…wacha kuambia MoDs mambo ya Jamii forum hahahahaha. I watched a drama unfold. The Mods ran to change handle names for them and bow down to their requests however whimsical and when I requested them months before to merge my old handle MFW to Shosho…there was a stony silence.

@uwesmake and @Ice_Cube , there was a video/ documentary that someone posted here this week about Mobutu Seseko. Iv been painfully looking for it in all threads in vain. Nisaidie before nilale

Supporting hapa!

@Deez Nuts una itwa hapa.

Wrong. I like the content because that is what makes the village the way it is. If you want an all serious society labds uende kwa desert and you start your own. Serious people are boring.

Muteso shika hii na usalimiane Amagoro

MOBUTU SESE SEKO ( DEEP DIVE ) ....... You wont regret this ! - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

Kwani lazima unitusi mteso baada ya kunisaidia ice pubes :confused:

:smiley: The Teso are a noble people

observing…

@Abba pls tell me if you are able to log into these series…na bado Admin hajafuangua the doc forum?

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=TuMyXZX3Csf5wALRq62QDg&q=behind+mansion+walls&oq=behind&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0l3j0i131l2j0j0i131j0l2.1240.2452..5317...0.0..0.104.475.6j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0.Rh6__-VSiy8

Kuitwa mteso Si matusi prisss

Bukusu

Imefungua

Kwa Nini wabukusu husumbua hivi?

Hii bukusu lazima ivae helmet ndio apate fursa ya kufikiria otherwise all ideas will evaporate. Kama leo hajavaa helmet so ni kusumbua tu

Ni mlevi

:D:D

:D:D:D