Advice needed

Let them hustle this time round and find their own path out of poverty that’s the best way you can help them

3 Likes

Huyu cousin, by blood or marriage?

Blood

Tricky then.

Anyway, help her badala ya phombe.

Phombe nawacha na bado sitamsaidia…I told her last year ajipange juu mtoto atahitaji pesa january. She has a husband. I have to think about myself now…e.g adding more property before settling down.

2 Likes

The way I see it you are to blame. You of your own volition decided to start the hand outs. Look at it this way. If you hadn’t stepped in she would probably be fending for herself by now. Let her know you will not cough up another cent. However I feel you should assist if you are able to. By the way there are many organisations sponsoring needy but bright students.

4 Likes

Are you sure hawa watoto ni wa huyo jamaa

1 Like

As far as I can tell ni wake…he has been with her for the entire time, they call him dad etc…however, we all know that it is only her who knows the real father…but it is what she has made everyone to believe

#Kenya Alerts
2017 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SECONDARY EDUCATION

Kindly take note that the following institutions are offering scholarships to the needy bright students who scored 350 marks and above in 2016 KCPE:-

1.Wings to Fly Equity Bank
2.Jamia Mosque Committee
3.Masomo Foundation
4.Umma Foundation
5. Jomo Kenyatta Foundation
6. Palm House Foundation
7. First Community Bank Foundation
8. Gulf African Bank Foundation
9. KCB Foundation
10. Ma’ahad Da’awah Group
11. Constituency Development Fund
12. County Education Fund

For more information, visit any of these institutions’ branches countrywide.

1 Like

I think the chap is politely asking if the kids are yours.

2 Likes

The kids are definitely not mine…she is my blood cousin for Christ’s sake…how can the kids be mine??

You did your part. Sasa wacha afanye yake pia.

1 Like

:D:D:D Tough love ndiyo hii sasa.

2 Likes

Kama ni ‘dead-beat’ mlevi, mbona hamwachi?

1 Like

The two of them might be using your good graces for their benefit.

4 Likes

Unless her husband is gone hapo ndio anaweza saidika or Meet with the guy and tell him to testicle up

Kitu inabore ni alimanga shop mpaka ikadunda. Huyo mwache, labda hata yeye ndiye amekuwa akimpa huzzie yake doo ya fombe.

6 Likes

To stop someone from borrowing you money,anza kumuomba yeye pesa. Lament how you are in distress and your job ain’t doing well. If you are employed, mwambie hata hujalipwa since December

5 Likes

What kasaman is saying is that you spoiled your cousin by playing provider and giving her the impression that you were an ATM without a pincode. Where do you think that husband got the means to become an alcoholic?

So that I do not seem to be commenting without advice, I’d suggest that you pay fees directly to the school for your niece, and also equip her for the term. Under no circumstances should you provide CASH or convertible assets to your cousin and her deadbeat man.

6 Likes