Advice needed

I have made a decision not to help with even a single cent. She will either have to ask her husband to step up, or leave him if he cant be responsible.

4 Likes

You are dealing with a bottomless pitā€¦ Just be sure you also dont drop into the same pitā€¦

Instead of opening that business on her behalf rather you had used that money to pay schoolfees directly. There are people you cannot teach how to fish, you just have to provide the fish.

Real kenyanā€¦ :D:D:D

3 Likes

Jiondoe pole pole.

Get tough
I suggest that you kaa ngumu until she ditches the deadbeat dad juu asipomtoka she is forever screwed

2 Likes

you got yourself in the mix
you need clear exit strategy that will secure your legacy in the family, meanwhile continue with the guardian roles

Ilikunywa maji

This is no reason. She is irresponsible and hidong behind the changaa hussy. How do singo mathas doing the same business survive? As long as the man is drinking hsing his own cash where does the business retunrs go to? Ingisha mtoi form one na uzime simu

6 Likes

Atoroke mzae ahaishwo nĆ»? Believe you me despite how she describes the man, he is still important in keeping her grounded. Shida ni huyo mama, she cant manage finances.

5 Likes

This is not an issue unless the hussy forcefully takes money from her. A drunkard is low maintenance just one meal a day. Shida ni huyo mama. Singo matha anauza nyanya na anasomesha. Mwambie akauze chapo umoja

1 Like

Good luck in making sense to a changaa addict.

Word!

Hebu sikiza mzee Ojwang hatari @Nattydread Right now it may look like its the best decision youā€™ll ever make, but if that child is denied basic education and she ends up living a miserable life, believe you me, that will come to haunt you, saa hii utasema ooh ā€˜never ever, iā€™m doneā€™ but, you need to consider that child more than anything else, lipia yeye first term plus all the necessary requirement, then ujitoe, and keep off; hopefully wajipange na the rest. But i would say this, just pay the damn fees if you can, donā€™t give your cousin not a single dime! But donā€™t put your niece in that awful mix. That child will appreciate you more than anyone else. tenda wema nenda zakoā€¦

5 Likes

Ahsande Mkubwa @123tokambio.

peleka mtoto public day school sababu the way I see it, soon atatumwa kwako na result slip na admission letter with pitiful eyes one morning na huwezi mfukuzaā€¦

4 Likes

We saidia lipa fees alafu utafte MTU mwingine to operate the shop faida irudi kwako

Hehehe.

@aviator,unacheka nini shemale?

he he heā€¦ a honest and on pint responseā€¦ You stated it, just finish it

1 Like

Sasa nimekua Aviator tena? Isorait.

lakini nacheka vile huyo jamaa amekataa hio mashtaka. A classic definition of ā€œvehementlyā€.