After kupea mtu shida zinaanza

GFF 20 k na unalilia pesa kidogo ivi

20 k for puthy ? nigga you are not serious, sometime i get laid without even spending more than thao

20 k for puthy ? nigga you are not serious, sometime i get laid without even spending more than thao

Give her the money and tell her to refund within a specified time period. If she doesn’t don’t bother to ask for it but the truth is she will never ask you for money again due to sense of guilt.

that is called throwing money into a sewer (no pun)

1 Like

That amount was for drinks and food for all of us.

kwani unafanya delarue??

This is what happens, una 5k kwa wallet. Too much alcohol and fun unaingia bank then load mpesa boom! before morning you have done that thrice. Not once lakini hats looking at the balance the day after ni shida.

Close in locale but not Maggie.

Ukiamua kufa usiogope kuzimia, ndio njia hiyo. Alafu uwache tabia ya kutangaza nyege jela, mwiba wakujidunga huo kaka…

4 Likes

Just tell her to give you collateral ama umwambie there is a shylock you know who can give her the money with some conditions. Halafu unatuangusha bro, how do you entertain a horde of young, gold-digging chicks on your bill?

what is soo hard about a dude telling a chic sina doh? walahi ningekua ka coomer mungekua mumeniwai hadi huto tuploti twenyu twa kantafu nikiwambianga refundable na coomer unaionea kwa camel toe ya oruach

1 Like

oruach ndiyo?

1980’s sheng

translation. Do know (how to)Fuck (n)u will accept…bladeblah 5k…s(ex) refundable…bladeblahblahbleh toa pesa nugu hii naivasha si kwa nyokwa

Meaning?

Yours truly anajisumbua akitafuta mihogo na lentils asaidie sexual stamina yako kumbe shida ni wewe kutombana sana nje by the time you get to her it’s only a dot left…I got a 1000 reasons to love my dildo.

:D:D Ati dot

Kama uko sawa na hizo pesa kutorudi, patiana. La sivyo, sema huna. Furthermore, kublow cash hivyo hu-erase haya ya watu kukuomba doh. Quit the pattern now.

asante kwa evidence…
ION kama hajui yours truly…don’t b her ATM…epuka msoto bro…