After kupea mtu shida zinaanza

Seriously…‘murder’ a relative juu ya a random fuckmate?:(:(:frowning:

I feel you dude…hii mobile banking itatumaliza…nikienda shags can’t stop withdrawing:(

1 Like

You would be surprised what these ladies are capable of…sense of guilt is the last thing whever money is involved

1 Like

Someone offered me that mobile banking nikakataa

2 Likes

Toa pesa upewe tena. I have blown away some cash on partying that way but on my loyal epic wingmen.

suruali

3 Likes

Mpe kwani 5k itakusotesha… ni just another ho but shots zake ni expe

1 Like

hehehehe, tabia ya kutangaza nyege jela

cheap maafaka,5k ni pesa kidogo…stop idling in this village go out there and look for cash

kumbe wewe ni old school hivo

SAWA FAR-GO

I was also offered mobile banking and refused…one day i get an sms mentioning internet banking and i rushed to the bank and told them to unsubsribe my acc from anything online or mobile…eish!

I personally do not give anything more than 1K except to family. And I usually explain it to the girls…the explanation goes like this:

girl : The.Black can you please lend me 3K something urgent has come and I will repay you next week.
The.Black : girl kwani whats the problem.
girl : I need to pay rent, do hair, pay school fees, blah blah, etc etc
The.Black : Ide like to help you, but you know 3K is a lot of money
girl : I know (She starts getting the hint where all this is going)
The.Black : And if you don’t pay me back, I will be risking our friendship coz tutakosana bure, Unataka tukosane?
girl : no, but i promise i will pay back
The.Black : I am sorry but I don’t think I can afford that :frowning:

1 Like

haha na wewe mambo ya pongy sahao

Run Web RUN!

Kumbe wewe ndio uko kwa profile pic yako…:rolleyes::rolleyes: If you can spend 20 K on Alcohooo on girls

1 Like

These are the men we have to deal with :mad::mad:

Women have to deal with pregnancy, breastfeeding, childbirth, menstruation, menopause, etc… Etc

Men have to deal with women :wink:

Leo nimelenga txt

:mad::mad::mad:

bt u cant live without them :p:p