Aiiiii...pale deadbeats..Terogram

Huyu anakaa wale hawajui time ya kunyamaza. Ashaita mama ya bwanake malaya ya SJ na bado anamuuliza “UTAFANYA NINI??UTAFANYA NINI?? NIUWE LEO!!!” Ndio ukaona huyo jamaa ame-launch targeted strikes only at the offending organ (the mouth). Ata Kidero alipea Rachel Shebesh dose nzito ya Slapanol, huyo mama akapunguza kiherehere.

30 Likes

I have a friend who is working in abudul land and after going for vacation he finds out that all the money he has been sending to wife were never banked and on top of that wife anagawa nje.
Should he walk away and come later waongee?

22 Likes

:D:D
Reminds me, back when I was working at a club. A lady did not meet the minimum requirements for entering the club, told her she is not allowed. She was with three men. Halafu the bitch was like “Uta do, kwani wewe ni nani, peasant”. Just kept my cool. The mistake she did was pointing at me and touching my chin…I gave her slap ya mwaka, aliokotwa na hao wanaume. Never saw her again.
Sometimes, it is good for women to know the limits.

17 Likes

Hapo ni kupepea ili amani idumu.

Equal rights and lefts :smiley:

16 Likes

I won’t pass judgement without hearing the man

6 Likes

Najua Kuna talker fulani huandika long threads na comments atakuja kutulecture about feminism

4 Likes

Nothing justifies harming another human being.

4 Likes

If your way of showing dominance is hitting your wife then you are a weak ass sorry excuse of a man.

5 Likes

Whatever you call it, I stick to my words you good excuse of a woman

1 Like

Kwani McGregor ni african? Mamayooo! Kichapo cha mbwa mskitini.

Hasemi what she did to provoke the man.

SMH I am embarrassed on your behalf.

Weak!!

1 Like

And the three men looked at you as you slapped the woman? Hehehe now this would lead to a full blown brawl, hapa ndio bar hufungwa

1 Like

Nisawa pia,nakuelewa

Pathetic.

Yes. this looks like a spur-of-the-moment head butt

1 Like

Hehe, feminazi amekuamulia. Leo huna bahati.

1 Like

Hehe anakuja na pupa me namwondokea tu

2 Likes

Tumeambiwa it doesn’t matter what she did, there’s absolutely no excuse for hitting her. So huyo mtu ata akitaka anaeza chukua title deed zako, na academic papers zako, azieke ndani ya gari yako fisuuuuuri, alafu achome hio gari. You’re just supposed to walk away and lick your wounds in a pub somewhere, that’s what “real men” do :D:D:D

23 Likes