Aiiiii...pale deadbeats..Terogram

Huyo mwanaume alijaribu basi juu huyu mama ndio anakaa kueka mtu KO

8 Likes

One day I will start a thread advising women on dealing with men and their anger issues. For now let me say this. Women always want to win the emotional battle and they win it when you show that i her words or acts have pained you. You walk away, they increase the tempo “Unaenda wapi na nakuongelesha? Wee mwanaume gani? Ooooh unaenda kwa hao malaya wako?!” Hapa ndio mwanaume nahold door knob without openning, pause, what follows next ni ike ratings za movie husema extreme violence and abusive language. You walk away she will come to the club na matusi. You have as a man to draw the line. But head butt is excess. My chic nimemshow, when I walk away shut the cunt up, let me be

25 Likes

Bt I can’t fight her, better leave n txt her to see if she has calm and ready for a mature discussion

1 Like

Pia, kabla mtu aoe utakua umeona dalili za mke mwema ama naghead. All in all prosper man.

4 Likes

Io ni kunywa maji:D:D:D:D:D

Atakufuata kwa club poke your head with the devil’s finger call your buddies malaya, upset the table. Sitawai sahau vile Kimani alifanywa na Wangui kwa club. Alishijwa shati, drinks down, a chic who was there akaitwa malaya, akienda kujibu dem akazabwa kofi. Kim, aliambiwo aende home kama mtoi.“Nikupate home Kim unaskia!?” fwuck!!!

13 Likes

They did warn her as well. My friend if you have interacted long enough with people, you will know how to respond to different types of behaviors.

5 Likes

Do you have a wife?

2 Likes

Niko pale Crow Daddy’s pia ile floor ya juu nimekazwa mkojo naskia kupasuka. I decide to go and take a leak pale washrooms. I pass through a group of men Jaluos particulary. I request a aka yerrow yerrow kanipishe nipite juu that was the only place i could have tresspassed anyway. I tried explaining to her why i needed to pass through there, lakini wapi! Ndume zikajaribu kumwambia nipite, lakini wapi! Saio tu droplets tushaa anza kumwagika na inaonekana kwa Khaki trao yangu.
Bam, ukisii ikaniingia nikamwambia siezi jikojolea sabu yake na ntamfunika kofi. Wacha kiherehere kimwambie asmame atupe kiti kando aseme Nigonge! Bi.tch nigonge! mimi kulazimisha kubypass yeye wapi! Ndume bado zinamwambia achillax. Nikaanza kutetemeka mwili mzima ka nimemwambia ntamgonga akufe :smiley:
I told her for the last time to move and leave me alone, maskini mschana akwekea mimi cheek ati nimpige. Nilimwekelea Bare wazimu mpaka kila mtu akasmama :smiley:
Aliketi polepooooole akingoja ndume ati zinishike shati.
Nikapita kwenda choo. Nikarudi nikapata hayuko… They thanked me.

29 Likes

Mm kitu naeza kuthank with @culture ni for changing your DP

1 Like

Before I answer, how does beating a woman relates to having a wife?

1 Like

@GeorginaMakena tebu kuja uone vituko ndume yako hufanya kama hauko nayeye

Kush Meru this the order of the day only that the women fight back. Hii hata ni kidogo sana. If a panga wasnt involved or atleast a chair. Hakuna vita iko hapa. Wameeru tumezoea violence! Infact if nobody is dead. Hio ni mchezo.

11 Likes

Kabisa! All my friends both male and female know, ukichokozana kwa club you are on your own. The only favor I can do you is beat you before the stranger beats you, zimwi likujualo halikuli ukaisha. Those men should have slapoes the bitch and told her ro sit her cuntilever down

2 Likes

Georgina kuja nikuoe :slight_smile:

Or a limb separated from the body:D

Depends on size too. If you’re the same size with your wife or maybe shorter, hata kama wewe ni kiberiti namna gani, madam would one day be tempted to give you an RKO. Lakini wengine wetu we tower them like a colossus. But gentle giants. Ni kama blue whale. No known predator. Hata great white na killer whale na ukali wao wanaambiwa waketi pale

4 Likes

Ngojea sponsor afe nitakuja…that is if you have money. Am allergic to shida.

3 Likes

:cool: Gentle giants, thats the word. 6’4 I move closer towering above her, she is staring at my nipples while I am acting God counting the hairs on her head. She chances to look up and she is
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxgo14DB6VBYgY1kFJHw_EnYNeHirNXibBt18OaqeTEUBNZqmh

7 Likes

Uko na knock knees?

2 Likes