Akombe Resigns

she’ll not be part of a mock elections.
no changes have been made since the supreme court ruling.
IEBC is just not ready.

He he problem is the president can not he is temporary presidency. until sworn in

My question exactly. She is NASA leaning…
Eti she was forced to defend positions she disagreed with in the name of collective responsibility. Was a gun placed on her? Why was she appearing on the media explaining IEBC preparation yet she disagreed with that position? What a hypocrite! Pthooo!!!

Whats the problem here. If she quits, she goes. Working is voluntary. Someone should be ready to step in or fill in the next morning. There should be a redundancy in every position. If an issue arises out of this, blame Chebukati.

hii takataka inaeza kimbilia States ituache kwa shida as if hakuwa involved kwa ile circus ya 8th August. Trump adeport hii mama irudi Kenya ichunguzwe vilivyo

On an interview with BBC she says her employees have been facing immense pressure from NASA coalition.

She enjoys diplomatic immunity by virtue of working for the UN.

Trust me she wouldn’t quit if she didn’t have another job lined up. Probably a better offer than she has.

Panya ametoroka. She was the designer of the fake Presidential form.

Sasa JaKuonists semeni those Whatsapp messages with Chebukati’s PA were fake.

When one member of a team quits and accuses the rest of the team of not being up to task, who really should we listen to? It is imperative to understand that if IEBC had done of a marvelous job - and they still might - we would judge the team as a whole not the individual members, except that perhaps the chairman.

Given what has transpired in the recent past, the only logical conclusion is that her resignation is not as straightforward as she makes it out to be and that she expects some further repercussions.

That amounts to very little. And, its temporary.

It was due to happen. She is a traitor to our beloved country. What happened to patriotism?

But one thing is for sure,she will not be coming back to Kenya for a very very long time.

On this, I disagree with u. These are public servants who have decided to sabotage the country. They are not kisiis, they are saboteurs.
On that list ongeza hawa:
Lawyers Mwangi and Orengo
Villagers Eng’iti, coldprisoner, Scrotumyard.
Judge Mwilu and Lenaola.

this is where you go wrong. she worked for an integrity body -UN. she wont let her integrity be downtrodden with some sham body. So to preserve her integrity and dignity she had to bow down . Now fools like you think its because she is Nasa leaning. I sympathize how some people reasons. They think jubilee is so so perfect and has no fault that anyone correcting them is the foolish one. Dont breed please dont breed … take that to the bank. please reply with RWNBP and PASUKA. ill be happy

Actually, there are more…The Kisii connection.

1. David Magara… Kisii
  2. Esther Nyaikai… Kisii
  3. Akombe … Kisii
  4. Akombe brother who fled the country… Kisii
  5. IEBC Muoni… Kisii
  6. ICT expert Prof Elijah Omwenga… Kisii.

Meaning the leaked screenshots could have been true…

[ATTACH=full]133107[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]133108[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]133109[/ATTACH]

Her family had been threatened before,she was humiliated at the airport and pictured sitting on the floor and had to take U.S embassy intervention for her to travel.

Politics aside,was or is the job worth it after all that considering that it might get murkier on days to come.

To me she should have resigned sooner.

Its just not worth it

I sensed a hitch with the lady when she flossed on our TV screens in that dress. How she excused the chairman before announcing the results and made all commissioners sign form 34C yet the same form was revealed to be fake.
Then came a time when her family was the ONLY one being threatened.
Ningekua Serikali nangoja Airport saa hii awekwe ndani. Her contribution to the mess we are in cannot escape the wrath of Kenyans.

Doesn’t mean she can create a mess here and run to the UN for cover.

she is american citizen incase you dont know