Alfas win the battle but betas win the war.

The last one in this photo paid her dowry

[ATTACH=full]303431[/ATTACH]

But hey he was ‘man enough to handle a strong single mother’ pwahahahaha

Yoooh :D:D

At this point I’m sure your either a preacher trying to sway the minds of young men with you outdated philosophies because you have made an analogy but have failed to tie it in and effectively dispute my point, us men reason with logic, not emotion, what you have said is an argument a woman would say or someone that is unskilled in debating. Bro reread what i have said and have a counter-argument to what i have said so that i will have to come with another point. That is how you will win a discussion here, but also based on your rational, I will think I am safe to say you are a female who is masquerading as a regular Ktalker…

This race you are discussing is the quickest way to finish this discussion, you haven’t even explained your analogy, just posted an example we are all familiar with, what does the race represent bra? What is winning on the side of a female and what is defined on the side of a man? and how in your opinion do you think the race can won?

weigh in on this also @Laibon Ninja

I also believe that handle is operated by a female. It is only girls who see it as a win to finally lock down a man after their whoring phase is over. No sane man can ever see it that way. I mean who would count himself lucky getting a PS 2 cheaply now since everyone else has moved on to PS4? You get your PS2 but deep down you know you could have done better.

I feel you. Imagine buying an iphone 3 now just coz you desired it when it came out 12years ago…na unaeza afford iphone 11 now. Doesnt make sense.