Alikataa Kumeza P2 Banaa!

Nilikimbia kwa beshte wangu medic, akiniambia that the drug should do

not really!

Umenitusi kisnipper na hizo ma character?

Start writing a Will plus child support and inheritance - Ka boy kashajiform kakona sura kama yako

Shait, ferk that! Afadhali kama itakua dame…

Dem ni stress sometimes akiza kukimbizwa na mtoto wa nyoka ni nyoka so mtoto wa kunguru ni?

One P2 pill can shut down ovulation for several cycles because it’s formulated with high doses of progesterone. Therefore it’s dangerous to use it frequently; that’s why it’s called an ‘emergency contraceptive.’ Abusing P2 could have adverse consequences on her long term fertility. What she needs is a regular contraceptive injection or pill.

So what do you expect after hitting it several times?. …bana pambana na hali yako babaa.

Relax listening to this song .

Ladies who take P2s take time to get a ball. Several p2s shuts a ladies womb for a while before it heals or destroys completely. If within 3 months she had a p2, worry not

But if she did not see a husband material in you, worry not too - ashaimeza

Thanks, this is actually comforting. So it means the other P2s she took may have shut down her ovulation which translates to temporary infertility, right?

Who are you? What have u done with @Mundu Mulosi ? and why are u using @Mundu Mulosi profile picture

We all know he doesn’t “appreciate” pokos

Kunguru unaipatia P2 design ya kudeworm umbwa.
Prise mouth open, drop tablet as deep as possible and hold muzzle shut.

Boss acha izo banaa! My eyes are literally teary rn! Never been in such a fix before! Not helping, ghaseer!

I am your nemesis, I am God’s wrath visited upon you!

Trust me I will not be using P2 on a woman henceforth. I had limited options, which were hands jobs and oral sex if I didn’t get creative.

Hehe @Introfart kwani sku izi unaongeza pretroli kwa kamnyweso?!

:D:D:D:Dhapana ‘niakumea’ weeh

Yep. FYI you’re spoiling someone’s fertility with the wrong type of contraceptive. Pls take her for a Depo shot.

Wanker