Alikataa Kumeza P2 Banaa!

I thought everyone knows this.
Hii story ya health patieni @eddy mahelo alisomea pharmacy akue na forum

Hehe sande sana omwami. Can I hire you as my private counsel?

Enjoy ur ball cancer in 15 years

Hehe hizo matusi zako unifurahisha sana. I’d like to have a discourse with you sometime on derogatory language.

Kizungu mingi na umechelewa na rent ya hii mwezi.

That is if I can successfully make contact and locate her!

Naishi nyumba yangu. Comprender?

Hehehe you and that bro of yours who argued wrestling and movies are real, are really true sons of the same father, Una hit dry then we ndio Una adminester P2, boss, Una ufala na uoga za ushenz Sana, today si saidii mtu

[SIZE=6]Sort it like an alpha male and walk away like a boss
[ATTACH=full]229617[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

Ni sawa tu, Naelewa. @Purple asha ni console kiasi. We all have blonde moments once in a while and I am no Solomon,

Hapo hapana. Can’t wait that long! This is what must have been bothering Obado to push him that far!

“naive and freaky in bed” hazipelekani braza. Au vipi wadau?

But just know u have fucked up, my problem is not u fucking up, it’s how your freaking out, you look scared and vulnerable yet am not seeing u phisicaly, man up, get yourself together you can handle this, even if worse comes to worse, n stop calling that bitch, makes her entitled, jifanye huna shugli

Yaani Ati sasa yeye kukataa pills will extricate you from child support? Hivo ndio unajiambia? The rights of the upcoming (oh yeah trust it is upcoming) baby override the circumstances of it conception.

Hii nyangau imeniangusha Sana leo

After sharing and preforming some deep breathing, I feel more calm now. Kama mbaya mabaya?

Hata na video evidence, na venye I had explicitly stated it to her that I want no kids?

mimi nikiwa counsel wako tuta plead temporary insanity ,if you know you know

Msito nita rise kama Phoenix! Maybe I was not thinking right or something. Womens ni bad omen.

Assume you are the judge. Will you be bothered about what happened after the parents had sex or how this kid will be raised?