All is not well in CORD..no wonder Uhuru is not worried

Thank you for this (Let’s be honest. Most of these projects that are taking place in this country can trace their inception to the Kibaki governments of which Raila was a part of.) I just wanted someone to bring this up. Raila is always part of creating development plans but never there to implement. Look at all that is being done in only 5 years. Or will you blame Kibaki for not allowing Raila to build roads, or improve healthcare???

He said #Kibaki Tosha. Of course when he did that you had nothing but praise for him, but who cares about history?

YES YES YES…Infinite, of late when I go to my rural, just found Gitima is all over, the roads, have deep ditches so flooding even if it rains is no issue, this 2 come only when LAILA was prime minster, during Mois era we only heard of projects in Baringo, Enzi za Unye the fast places ana anza ku ekelea ni Centro, mara Muranga sio kwa Karua eish, and I know where he is headed after Centro, Bondo was made District due Agwambos influence, and am sure there are some amenities they got, thanks to Bondo being a district, b4 hiyo baro ilikua mbaya

Not fear.Raila is the only serious political opponent and he cannot expect to be handled with kids gloves. If the political kitchen is too hot…well you know what to do

1 Like

Turudi pale kwa harsh-a-tag https://twitter.com/hashtag/RailaPhobia

2 Likes

Heheee

hashtag ya wameza mate

Mulisema mkono haianguki tuangalie kama fisi tu? :(:(:frowning:

1 Like

Raila is not in power is he? Should it be his job to implement those projects even when he is not in power?

The Kibera slum upgrade started way before this current crop of looters were in power, is tat not part of what Raila did?

Politricks my friend Politricks. A means to an end. Same as he is doing with Kalonzo and wetangula. Now that the mice want to tawala the cat he wont have any of it.

1 Like

What has he done??? Past Tense. Not what he is doing. Tell me what he HAS DONE for Kenyans in terms of physical development??? When he was PM, when he was MP etc.

1 Like

You are reasoning like a typical cordmoron… A person who thinks rao won in 2007…a man who knows nothing like “tinga”…

Ndio hii.

https://cribarworld.wordpress.com/2007/11/25/hello-world/

Ama ni copy paste yote?

Like I said up there, I don’t know much about politics. You should have taken the opportunity to show why Raila is inherently more eil than those you support. You see, deflecting by trying to demean me does not change the fact that you have been blinded by tribalism. You see the wrongs of one side then fail to acknowledge your own side also has failures. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

I am 100% sure umegoogle na ata hujasoma the content of that article. Just like I said above drawing up plans but never implementing. If I asked you today, take me to 5 projects that Raila Amolo Odinga has commissioned and implemented utaanzia wapi. Don’t go to some article online. Sema kitu kama kazi kwa vijana unionyeshe ile beautification project watu walingoa miti wakapanda mawe…That is one, 4 more to go.

Is googling a crime?

Bring them on. But also, I asked you several questions which you did not answer. Here are some more.

As a minister in government that took over from another that was corrupt through and through with no development projects ongoing, was Raila supposed to commission air just to show that he has done something?

In laying ground work for projects to take off in this country, is that not an achievement considering that there were none before?

In laying the ground work for projects to take off in this country, does he also have to commission them? Or is it that you are used to optics you forget the efforts behind getting the projects to fruition?

When kibaki disregarded the alleged m.o.u and tossed Raila out of government, was Raila supposed to go back for commissioning of projects so that you see there is something he did?

Googling is not a crime. Infact it is highly encouraged. What it proves though is that you had to dig out a 2007 article just to back up your claim that raila is pro development. Incidentally, all the article shows is raila planning and not implementing anything. The other thing it shows is that it is that hard for someone to mention what he has done for kenya in terms of development off the top of your head.
Finally, all the governments we have had including jubilee are filled with corruption scandals. Don’t try and tell us that Raila was safi kama pamba. Even I admit that Uhuru must have been involved in a couple of scandals. None are better but I will always choose the one who has produced tangible results.

“Sasa nifanye nini” na watu wangu wanaiba

2 Likes

Like I said, I don’t know much about politics or politicians. Verifying the little I knew with a tangible source seemed like a better idea than saying something that I have no evidence of. That does not mean I never knew some things that he has done.

All the article shows is Raila planning projects and structures that did not exist before and conceptualising them. From nothing, he cam up with something. Isn’t that an achievement in itself or does he also have to commission them in front of cameras for it to be said he has done something?

Yes, corruption exists everywhere. Even Raila has been mentioned in several. However, throwing your hands up to say you can’t do anything about runaway corruption and looting (in public, the people you are supposed to be accountable to) when you are at the pinnacle of political office is another matter. I’d rather pick a new set of thieves and threaten them with one term than embolden the ones who have already pocketed and buried several billions of taxpayer money. He could have at least pretended to do something.

1 Like

Kuna ile signpost ya barabara ali zindua huko kwa akina @Meria Mata.

3 Likes

Why is it that when we talk about opposition we talk about RAO and Cord but when you talk about government (Jubilee) you generalise the kikuyus…? so between n the kikuyus n others who are more tribal

3 Likes