All is not well in CORD..no wonder Uhuru is not worried

Speaking shit is worse tha doing the shit…inama urabwe

Where have you seen me in a political discussion apart from this one?

Which tribe hates Raila en masse if it’s not the kikuyu?

Which other tribe demonises Raila en masse if it’s not the kikuyu?

Which other tribe voted for and defends the government en masse if not the kikuyu? (not even a single ODM legislator in your counties to my knowledge)

Which other tribe says this, “uthamaki ni witu, thamaki ni ciao” apart from the kikuyu? (I’m part shiny eye. I know these things.)

Which other tribe says they’d rather vote for a dog than vote for Raila?

Why is it that even in this current tour of the former central province, Raila is mentioned more times than anything else combined?

How is it tribalist to point out these truths?

Is it a crime to point out these truths? Against whom am I committing these crimes?

When you talk about the opposition, your main target is Raila because that is who your leaders have conditioned you to hate. That is the only person who can take on your leaders and you know it. You made it clear that th government is kikuyu by the uthamaki statement, how is it now wrong to point it out when you yourselves set the precedent?

‘‘Raila Odinga is a political conman with no clear goal or agenda for Kenyans except himself.’’ ~ Miguna Miguna

3 Likes

I was indeed waiting for this: Look at the 2013 election outcomes; Raila got over 100,000 votes in Kiambu and another over 50,000 votes in Nyeri. Uhuru I remember well in Nyanza would get anywhere between 3 - 9 votes. Now you tell me where tribalism is deeply entrenched!

Read my post above…and btw it is not about tribe…it is about Raila, and Kenyans would rather not have a Raila presidency…and that statement would still remain true if Raila was a Kikuyu or any other tribe for that matter.

Seriously this guy should just go home, why does he feel entitled that he must be the president, WHY RAILA WHY!?

Mambo ya 2007 uliza Raila na Kibaki

1 Like

Boss wachana tu na siasa hujui any. You are embarassing yourself. Hujui MP wa Igembe wa ODM?

1 Like

Igembe ilitolewa Eastern an Kuwekwa Central lini?

1 Like

Central ni wapi na eastern ni wapi?

1 Like

What did Uhuru do for Kenyans when he was DPM, finance minister and mp? Also, what did kibaki do for Kenyans when he was mp, VP and finance minister? Nothing, they were given the presidency for them to implement whatever. Why also not give agwambo and judge him after 5 yes?

It shouldn’t be about tribe but deep down you know it is. Don’t say Kenyans don’t want Raila, say a section of Kenyans don’t want Raila. He wouldn’t still be relevant if he did not have support from a section of Kenyans. Unfortunately, Raila is not a kikuyu so we cannot substantiate that statement.

Considering he is a Kenyan who is of sound mind and above the minimum age set forth by the constitution, it is his right to vie for the presidency and so are you.

I still don’t understand why you hate the guy so much. That side of my family who are fully shiny eye hate the guy too but on asking the real reasons why, no straight answer is ever forwarded.

Igembe ni kwa shiny eye ama ni kwa vaite?

Kwa ODM rallies all they talk about is Uhuru na Ruto , what are Jubilee honchos expected to talk about if not Raila? None of these monkeys (from both sides of the divide) talks with seriousness about development and youth empowerment.

2 Likes

its more about self evaluation, the man since 1982 has always wanted to destabilize this country. he has never preached peace in all his life…atleast as far as i can tell. But since you are asking me, and this is purely my personal opinion, this guy would do anything to become president, include stabbing his own people at the back, misleading the youth to go to the streets and die for him (a man without a cause). The other day you heard the songs he was singing, ati ata tukipigwa risasi hatutarudi nyuma. Seriously, does he even care about the lives of the kibera youth? does he care if they have toilets or not, he is leading them blind without an agenda, he skips all the legal processes and just decids to disrupt the peace that Kenyans love so much.

No business shall be done because Raila wants to be the president, he has even stated that he has no intentions of conceding if he loses next years elections, what the heck is wrong with him?

Just tell me one thing, what agenda does he have for this country? what has he said that he will actually do?

Kibaki said he will give free primary education
Uhuruto said they will give laptops to schools…

Anyone supporting jubilee is either stupid or corrupt-Alfred Keter

LIKE JESUS

You are a damn mathafaka…ungejuwa mtoto wangu nngekupeleka zoo ama nkutupe ferry umezwe na papa… wish you were that sperm inamwagea inje