An old kunguru trying to make a comeback.

You should’ve just put it out as is because definitely she’s been playing you, and wants to go for a rematch hoping you’ll still lose.

With the distance she kept during your struggle, she should double it this time during your success.
Know your worth and tax.

True. Chances of her being a single mother right now are 99.99%. @JMMohaa hebu chunguza poa and you will come up with this information.

You are still inexperienced in matters of getting laid, your body count is below 30 thus opinion s are inadmissible when it comes to advising someone with over 500 plus body counts.

I have a friend studying in Khartoum that aliwekelewa ball by a kunguru that went missing and showed up later. What made him know the ball was not truely his was after the kunguru’s cousin alimuonea huruma the way jamaa anajikakamua kutuma pesa na kunguru is blowing it away and exerting pressure kwake tum pesa ya vitu non-existent akiwa Sudan. Kumbe the one time they fucked kunguru alikua ameshakua kisumu akapata ball ya sponsor huko. Dont touch that hoe even with a ten foot pole. Whatever you did is OK. Women have been doing that for ages to boys and young men by standing them up. It should not be an issue to her.

Yes.
Mwingine ametoka tu kuniambia ako broke. Nikamuuliza ananiambia nifanye?

Another one pops up every now and then
“Mambo! Umepotea!”…
Kama nimepotea chukua CID mnitafute

But hapo for coming with a friend I can’t admonish the girl. Women need to feel safe na hapo siwezi mlaumu. So hapo ukona kiburi ya beta male of the past.

Lmao one sided story obviously, wapi side ya kunguru tuskie

Well said. Swaffe Mkuu.

Kijana ulinyimwa vitu sasa unadai revenge. You want to convince the whole village how much she wants you now. Lmfaooo. Beta male problems

Hapo sawa…your sixth sense iko chonjo coz bitches know how to act sly when they want to bait niggaz

Rubbish. When meeting in a public restaurant, how is that unsafe?

Simp detected. Kama hakuji akunywe mbili, tuende nyumbani nigonge hizo vitu, atafute college boys kama nyinyi akufanyishe PE ya ufala. Pussy is all over. Why bother with a bitch with attitude and used up pudesh

New lexicon ya those simps ni Royal Aiforce or Rapid Reaction Squadron :smiley:

Wapi amesema restaurant?

An alpha commands respect and makes a damsel feel safe around him. Dame anajileta hadi kwa nyumba.

Some of you guys here are borderline stupid. A woman who has self respect will not give in hivo fwaaaa unless Kama dame ni kunguru.

You have to chase if a woman is worth it. You guys expect things to fall on your lap… Get outta here.

First date was in a restaurant
Second date she proposed to come over to my place, her agenda was to assess my capabilities and vulnerabilities

She was worth woman at that time, however she is worthless now that is why she is chasing me.
I cant understand your school of thought

Don’t know what post you are referring to but I’ll take a shot in the dark. What is wrong with someone telling you ‘umepotea’? si you just say ‘niko tuu’!!! But then again this KT where men are chased by women 24/7…how do you guys ‘live’ with all this attention?

You have to chase if a woman is worth it. You guys expect things to fall on your lap… Get outta here.

I see you have bn reading the Steve Harvey hand book… This is exactly how you get friend zoned.

Anytime I get that text, it is between 25th and 3rd Never earlier, never later.
FYI: mimi sijasema nafuatwa 24/7. I’ve cited only two cases.

apha male tumeweka sign. No simping

I was responding to the other guy.

And now tha you’re clarifying it was a restaurant date… Nakuelewa. Hiyo ni upuzi… Also if she came to your house to visit and she came with a friend without telling you beforehand… Hiyo ni upuzi pia.

Heshima lazima idumu.

I avoid inviting women to my house because they start getting clingy coz wanakuja wanapiga hesabu and they make up their mind you’re IT.

The Q was generally posed to all the KT men who remind us how women fall at their feet each single day.