Animal brothels

Belgrade the capital of Serbia is said to be the hotspot for Zoophiles who pay between 50 - 150 Euros to get freaky with the animals (I don’t know if there is any lesbian or gay kinda relations allowed). Anyway, Patrons part with extra 50 for a chance to take footage while doin it.

The menu of hosts is quite expansive for patrons who like their “ladies” hairy (sheep and dogs) to the ones with big booties (donkeys).

Farmers (pimps) find no problem with this, though there are cases as such previously reported, this new news regarding Serbia underwent investigative journalism and broadcasted on TV channel RTL recently in the UK where a lot of “tourists” come from.
[ATTACH=full]208465[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]208467[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]208466[/ATTACH]

Ooh boy :D:D:D:D:D:D

hamna consent… ubakaji uo [emoji51][emoji51]

Superior race my foot

:D:D:D

@uwesmake kwisa …life savings zako zitaishia hapa

Some fetishes are over de bar:D:D:D

errrr…gross

Adapter what were you looking for when you found this article?

when you think you’ve already seen it all…whuee

Heh!! @adapter si unagoogle gugu gugu:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]208530[/ATTACH]

Mbona hizi zinakaa matako ya punda?

Pathetic lazy bums got nothing to do with their minds or time.

This is all types of wrong I just arrgh!!

Your attachment has malysiad :rolleyes:
What was it?

:D:D:eek:
Nimeona that brothel in wales is called ‘Ram-inn’
:smiley:

The original Hadi Kwa Mkia

1st pic… the two dogs and their donkey like bums.

hauko serious:D:D:D:D i dont want to gugu it lest my browser history gets compromised:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:D:D:D Thank you for this info. meeting some serbian friends this weekend… I normally dont have any comeback for their racial jokes