Anne Waiguru attacked by angry locals in Kagumo market over BBI

Kirinyaga hakuna ujinga ! Her down fall loading !

Ni tu vile niliacha kuchoke the weasel lakini nilipoteza watoto kadha kwa picha za huyo mama yeye na martha karua.

Mimi siwezi Kula shimo moja na mlevi. Gathecha alikuwa anamwaga Hadi molasses.

Wakenya bado hawajaamka

If peoples choices is between Ruto and raila…bado tuko mbali

You are the one on the ground. So let us meet then…but come 2022 if I will be alive nitakukumbusha. I am not going to ask why she was chased away…
Bado mapambano.

Sisi watu wakutus tumeamua kama watu wa Nairobi. Governorship ni slice moja moja ukisonga. Huyu anaenda nyumbani by Saa tatu.

3AM

Tafadhali mwambie our resident shosho.

I have only seen you and some few funny characters say this hapa ktalk and most of you were team uhuruto damu mpaka the events of March, 9, 2018.

Atleast be real with yourself madam wewe ngojea 2022 you will be in for a rude shock mpaka system itajireboot.

Yenyewe being a governor for 1 term and getting married is enough for miji miji . Martha njoka or ngirica can do 2022 !

What do you mean by a few funny characters? And do you mean Jubilee supporters are not supposed to change their minds? c’mmon now…this is politics and everyone is entitled to support who they wish without fear.

Not supporting you putting her down for getting married but they should try Martha.

People from the MT should stop this ujinga, i don’t like Waiguru but for heavens sake, fighting over Ruto???
a guy who was paid to support Uhuru… and to make matters worse they are fighting each other…

Nonsense

Please msitudanganye. Where was this
[MEDIA=facebook]3156394794455394[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=facebook]2407256179487382[/MEDIA]

tema iyo mate ya ngirici kimaramari…!!!
[ATTACH=full]259713[/ATTACH]

She just turned arrogant !

I mean a small number of people with strange characters.
Yes chupilee supporters are allowed to change their minds if they have any. Uhuru does not care if he will be kingpin because look at the 2 previous presidents they disappeared into oblivion once their terms were completed so stop crying about uhuru this and uhuru that he does not give a rats ass and he never will so the man can basically do whatever he wants to do and at the moment he is living his bestlife.

All what he needs to do is support a candidate that will ensure his families interests are guarded and that candidate will be the next president only in 2002 did we se an exception but remember Presidents in their last terms in africa are not lame ducks.

Weee nawe umeita Digii kihii sana,sasa naanza kukushuku pia.Ebu wekelea makagari hapa tuone kama ulicama kaviu

Last election Kikuyu’s voted for uhuruto to punish Raila. Vile kunaenda, naona wakipigia Ruto to punish Uhuru and Raila. Interesting times ahead(sips something very expensive and out of reach of most ktalkers) #kubebewaakili, #mytribeisricherthanyours, #uthamakiniwitu, #RailaBondoDirect, #DownWithDynasties

Naona ktalkCSI wamechangamkia kibarua tayari