Anne Waiguru attacked by angry locals in Kagumo market over BBI

Omba mkia porepore

Then you hear some people say that the mindset of the Kenyan voter has drastically changed in the space of 2 years.

Walahi some people are delusional.

Uhuru has family interest and being his last term he as a legacy headache !

that is where you fail, if one knows that he or she has no chance of another term, s/he atakula yake yote and run the county/consituency vile anataka coz after all “ni kuchukua slice mojamoja ukisonga”

He will not achieve his legacy in 3 years and his family is protected if he supports a person he is cool with and have a rapport.

Listen dude, I lose interest in any discourse mtu akianza na matusi worth 10 pence. I will just stand by what I believe in day by day. Not interested in who Uhuru supports. So pls…let me say hasta la vista.
The voters will decide come the day!

I am Jubilee diehard. But the foolish thing I can never do is to vote Ruto. Wacha wajinga wa riwe riwaro and “hustler” indoctrination wamvotie.
On another point, Punguza mzigo cannot solve even 0.001% of kenyan problems.

Hii argument hunipiga chenga, i get your pov but if you still have the same looter in an office with unlimited term limits and he is in africa where we know the abuse of govt machinery and resources is rampant si that person will stick there and loot mpaka adedi?

Next itakua maandamano tufurushe yeye. People are woke

I did not insult you but more power to you.

Kenyans are not woke my guy. Maybe you are woke but the wokeness does not leave your bedsitter.

Waiguru ni mtamu, nani anaeza mkataa akipewa? Wacha kufurahisha umati? Ukipewa utakula.

I thought they’re fighting over Build Baba Initiative?

Until raila comes in…:D:D
Nimesema na nitarudia kikuyus are their own enemy…

When did this woman lose her way? Ndindi Nyoro’s ordeal under Kitaeleweka’s hired cops has been avenged.

Beautiful news, I like it when the peasants revolt against the tyrants

Yeah , fighting each other over BBI, when did shiny eyes become this stupid, even in the 1992 MatibaVSKibaki , Kikuyus did not get to this level

kwa what wrong has she done?

I always say time and time again, one is entitled to their own opinion.

Why are you soooooooooo concerned about what they are upto? I thought they were all stupid voters bila msimamo already…