Annoying Female Entitlement

What happened? Did he demand the bottle to be opened or returned? Hio pesa inaweza lipia a student fees bana.

Then they think those of us who go to drink purely for the sake of drinking are being goofy!

I don’t agree with you, but I respect that. I believe in egalitarianism, but feminists are cancer.

egalitarianism is fine. i don’t believe that equal rights means separating rights. all rights are human rights. either gender should not have a special set of rights.
that’s what i mean. feminism is a malignant cancer kabisa!

You can buy drinks for complete strangers out of kindness but buying drinks without seducing the lady yet thinking the act of paying the bill seals the deal is lame.

Make it clear to her after amekunywa lazima pantie iteremke, kama sivyo atembeze kiatu.

Mimi nilikua na a female colleague kwa club and I was to foot the bill manly. Average clubs hua na kelele mingi so as we were trying to chat i happened to bend over and knowingly touched her thighs which were well covered na trouser. Ile kisomo nilichapwa had to pay the first round na nikamalaysia. Saa hii we are not talking despite working in the same department. Anadaisha niliwaachia bill. Shida she wanted kuenjoy free drinks na kama kawaida yake without chipping in anything. Please it is always good manners kurudisha mkono not necessarily buying chupa but nursing man ego.

Fixed

You are talking about a mother hen. One fat ugly mother hen cock blocked me when my prey was seriously smitten. I have never forgiven that biach!

The said ladies were Nairobi Diaries socialites. The one I was dancing with was actually cool & humble, unlike her on-screen persona. So this Mhesimiwa buys the crew of ladies 3 bottles of expensive liquor while trying to vibe one of the ladies, who seemed be their leader. She wasn’t feeling his vibe meanwhile the old man thought she would go home with him. He was groping & trying to kiss her unsuccessfully.

At around 1am, the 5 chiles all stand up at the same time, grab the bottles of liquor, which were 3/4 full and make for the exit. The old man leaps from his seat, starts shouting asking the waiters & bouncers to stop the ladies. The bouncer stops them kwa exit. The fuming mheshimiwa demands that the waiters measure the amount of booze amekunywa in each bottle then the ladies pay for the rest of the bottle.

I don’t know how that ended…

Haiya! You drink all night without any female company?

Just like @EngineerLMG I advocate for egalitarianism

What happened??

:D:D:D:D:D:D. It is like a rehearsed act. They must have done it to so many men before.

It’s actually possible, females complicate matters.

Not once or twice, but severally. If I go to a bar then it is an alcoholic’s urge. Should I need a good lady, the bar is the last place I would look. Again goofy?

:D:D:D it appears so. Methinks they have a WhatsApp group just for that because they were all on their phones moments before their exit.

Absolutely strange. Every man needs to drink in silence & peace, at times, as you work out stuff in your head. However, keeping to yourself every time you go to a bar is goofy. And do you sit at a corner table?

What you men are saying is, hata kama mshaona

I don’t behave in the manner that those who seek women do and I never lack company. It is pathetic for a man to carry contradictions in his mind or activities. The only thing I don’t do that revellers do is dance. Sit in a corner? Not me.