Annoying Female Entitlement

What do you mean?

I could swear I uploaded a video

Izi visanga zimewai fanya nikatandika mwanamke kwa hutu tu house party twa campus kids.

Truth is some dudes have zero chance at ladies. They then go full blown delusional thinking they can hint their way out of their sorry situation. What is worse some of this types have deep enough pockets but shallow social skills. When they fail they blame everyone but themselves.

The guys I know who exhibit similar traits are either above 30 or wako na biashara mob.

Wrong and wrong. Being in touch with the truth is liberating.

Nimesema ‘guys I know’…anyway stay true to you bruh.
I’m the kind who dance the entire night so I cannot possibly fathom your motivations.

Was that Ella Cruella (Ella Ciru)?

Excellent advice and very well written. Wewe kweli ni father figure. Kudos.

hahaha this reminds me of last weekend. I go out with my girl. so, we are just seated there buying drinks and minding our own business. we normally do this. so some guys come to dance with us. I usually don’t dance with random guys kwa club…so I tell em fuck off! There is this guy that kept on pestering my pal. I tell her to lenga his vibe. weeh the guy is like I dont want pussy, I just want to treat you. mmh so the dude joins us… we talk while he buys us drinks. yaani this dude bought us drinks, tukitoka akabuy food and paid taxi. And that was it. he has never communicated with my pal.

True, and some have entitlement as well, some also assume a girl is in a club because she is loose and so they go around grabbing asses and all with expectations that if she has danced with me/ smiled at me she wants it, I find that shallow

Kenyans have been searching for the mastermind behind KCB Thika heist when you have met him in person & haven’t said a word?!

That’s not her.

This was a lonely homosexual. You’re lucky you benefited without strings attached.

This is a man who fully understands the mantra of delayed gratification. I can bet my money both you and your friend at different intervals will end up shagged by this wise mate.

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

haha I bet so…

nah I don’t think this guy plans to shag any of us.